Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - So long, Satan!

Drawn Together Survival

That means: new characters, new rules, new challenges and a new container! ;)

Chapter 25 - So long, Satan!

Chapter 25 - So long, Satan!
As Satan was about to put an end to Ling-Ling, Monkeyfist, Spanky and Wooldoor stand behind Satan and keep the presenter as a hostage.

Spanky: So that’s the way the rabbit runs, huh?

Satan turns around and wonders. The presenter is enchained and gagged. Spanky and Wooldoor hold him so he can’t escape.

Satan: Oh!
Monkeyfist: Oh?! OH?!?! Is that all your loose tongue brings to sound?!? We hold the destiny of the presenter in our hands and all what came in to your mind in this situation is OH?!?!

The presenter tries to say something, but you can’t understand him acoustically.

Satan: If you would for once shut the hell up, I’d like to know what are you going to do with the presenter.
Wooldoor: Don’t worry, we’ve got a lot of ideas… (hides a goose feather behind his back.)
Spanky: Either you let us live, or we kill the presenter and just take the money he has promised us for a long time! (looks mad and impatient at the presenter.)

The presenter gulps, looks at Satan and nods his head for fear.

Satan: What do you say? Do you really want to get killed?

The presenter shakes his head for panic.

Satan: What now? Can’t you just decide?

The presenter tries to scream, but the gag puts his volume almost into mute. Monkeyfist slaps the presenter on his cheek.

Monkeyfist: Be quiet, incapable lifeform! Satan, Luzifer, Beelzebub, or however the humans call you; we want that you decide. Immediately!
Satan: (laughs.) You fools really think you’re dominant and powerful, am I not right?! This is so pathetic… (laughs again.)
Wooldoor: Your face is pathetic!
Satan: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?

Satan gets angry and the whole hall except for the platform is filled with fire. Out of Satan’s pants there are four tentacles growing. Two of them lift up Monkeyfist and Spanky up and hold them.

Monkeyfist: How dare you to mess with me, the inimitable-
Satan: SILENCE!!!!

One of Satan’s tentacles shuts Monkeyfist’s mouth.

Spanky: I feel like being in a cheap-made, japanese pornmovie!

Satan sticks one of his tentacles in Spanky’s mouth.

Satan: There you go! Hahahahahahaha!
Ling-Ling: Pervert! Take that! (jumps on Satan’s back and gives him an electroshock.)
Satan: Hahahahaha! Stop it! You kill me with your tickling!! Hahahahaha!
Ling-Ling: Oni give up?!
Satan: NEVER!!

Satan’s third tentacle whips Ling-Ling out of his back, the tentacle holds him up high.

Wooldoor: “You kill me with your tickling!!“ Hm, that brings me to an idea…
Presenter: (gets to spit the gag out of his mouth.) THIS IS THE END!!! WE’RE ALL DOOMED!!!
Wooldoor: Oops, you’ve lost something… (gags the presenter again.) There you go, that’s better. (grins.)
Presenter: MPPFFMHHMM!!!

Super G-Bot transforms back to G-Bot. With his last reserve of power he pulls Satan’s tail and throws him to the ground.

Satan: Hey, what are you up to?!
G-Bot: Leave my friends alooooo-o-o-o-o-ooooone… (shuts down. No more power.)
Satan: Ooooh, your juice has been run out, hmm?

G-Bot transforms into a toaster.

Satan: Excellent! I really can use a toaster! (picks up the toaster.)
Monkeyfist: NOOOOO!!! The robotslave belongs to me, you thief!
Satan: In the place where I’ll send you, you won’t need him anymore. Actually you won’t need anything any longer. Muhahahaha! Muhahahahaha!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Spanky: Allright! We get that point! Wait a minute: It’s Wooldoor!
Monkeyfist: What is he doing with that show-off? It looks like he would tinker him. How gross!
Spanky: No, bonny! He tickles him! (grins.)
Monkeyfist: Tickle?
Ling-Ling: Can’t go worse…

Wooldoor tickles Satan on the rips, so that Satan’s tentacles put Ling-Ling, Monkeyfist and Spanky down.

Monkeyfist: Pretty genius for a primitive thinking life-form!
Ling-Ling: Now fight-
Spanky: (stops Ling-Ling.) Not now, Ling-Ling!

Satan lets the toaster go for laughter. Monkeyfist catches the toaster and changes the batteries. The toaster transforms back to G-Bot.

G-Bot: Battleunit G-Bot, reporting for duty! (salutes.)
Satan: STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T DO ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…!

Satan coughs and chokes for laughter and falls down dead. The flames go away. The presenter looks relieved but surprised.

G-Bot: Yaaay, you killed Satan!
Wooldoor: Wheeeeeee! Oh well, now the whole world will sink in chaos…
Spanky: To be particular, we all have known it will happen sooner or later. Unless somebody else takes Satan’s position. Monkeyfist, wouldn’t be that something for you?
Monkeyfist: Hmm… (thinks.) Intruder Monkeyfist, overlord of the underworld…?
Wooldoor: Yeah, that sounds great!
Monkeyfist: Actually I preferred to take over planet Earth… But…
Ling-Ling: If you not want, I take over hell. After all I wanted to kill ONI!!
G-Bot: Where’s the presenter?
Monkeyfist: That’s a good question… Wooldoor, you were the last one who kept an eye on him. Do you know where he is?
Wooldoor: Oops…
Spanky: You idiot…- (looks at the presenter.) THERE HE IS!!!

The presenter attempted to sneak out of the hall. After he has noticed that the last Drawn Together Survival members saw him, he ran out.

Spanky: Damn it! He ran away!
Monkeyfist: G-Bot: Follow him!
G-Bot: Yes, master! (flies away.)

Outside: The presenter looks from every side and sees no danger yet. He relieves.

Presenter: I’m just glad that I got rid of those crazy freaks now… WHAT THE?!?

The presenter is surrounded by zombies (including the ex - Drawn Together Survival members). They slowly come from every corner and dark places. The presenter panics.

Presenter: Leave me alone, you possessed fools!! Get out of my way!! I warn you!!

The zombies come closer and moan and groan. Above there’s G-Bot flying and notices the zombies below.

G-Bot: The presenter is in danger. MISTER PRESENTER! I’LL SAFE YOU FROM THE ZOMBIES, IF YOU GIVE US THE MONEY!!
Presenter: NEVER!!
G-Bot: FINE! IN THAT CASE I’LL LET YOU ALONE WITH YOUR DESTINY!! (turns around and is about to fly away.)
Presenter: NO, WAIT! I’VE CHANGED MY MIND! PLEASE HELP ME!!
G-Bot: WILL WE GET THE MONEY YOU HAVE PROMISED?!
Presenter: YES!! YES, YOU’LL GET ALL THE MONEY YOU WANT, G-BOT!!
G-Bot: I DON’T WANT IT FOR ME! I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH MY FRIENDS!
Presenter: WHAT?! OKAY, OKAY!! PLEASE SAFE ME NOW!!

The zombies already grab the presenter everywhere.

G-Bot: NO NEED TO PANIC: BATTLE UNIT G-BOT TO THE RESCUUUE! YAAAAAAY!

G-Bot crashes down on the zombies. He kills the zombies with G-Bot’s laserbeams that come out from his lenses. He aims at the heads of the zombies and they explode. Blood and pieces of brains are spread everywhere. The presenter gets sick and throws up. Some of the zombies grab the presenter and try to pull him in various directions.

Presenter: ARGH!! Get off me!! Iiiieek!!

G-Bot turns around. He flies straight to the zombies that try to harm the presenter and attacks them with his airkicks and uppercuts. The zombies get split apart. And they’re still moving. G-Bot floats behind the presenter.

G-Bot: Hold on me, Mister Presenter, sir. We’re about to take off…

The presenter holds on G-Bot very strong and G-Bot starts to take off. The rest of the zombies are left behind. The scene ends there. The next scene is showing the Drawn Together villa. The last standing Drawn Together Survival members sit with the presenter in the living room on the sofa. Wooldoor and Monkeyfist sit together and hold hands. The presenter smiles.

Presenter: I didn’t want to admit it in the first place, but I’ve known you found interest on Wooldoor, Monkeyfist…
Monkeyfist: Who, what, when, where, why? Oh, that! No, it’s not what it appears to be… (blushes.)
Presenter: What should I imagine then? (looks sceptic.)
Monkeyfist: Uh… We occasionally exchange protein molecules only. If you know another option, then please inform us about it!
Spanky: Monkeyfist, you can’t hide it anymore from us! Just confess that is true and the story will be over…
Monkeyfist: Okay. (sighs.) I do feel attracted to Wooldoor, if that’s what you request to hear from me…
G-Bot: (playing Yu-Gi-Oh with Ling-Ling.) Huh? What did you say, master?
Monkeyfist: Grrrrrr! I l-l-l-l-loooov-v-v-v-v-v-ve Wooldoor! Can you die happy now? (blushes.)
Ling-Ling: Oh, goodness… (ignores everyone and keeps playing Yu-Gi-Oh with G-Bot.)
G-Bot: (puts the cards down.) I wanna see you kissing each other!
Ling-Ling: Ah, to hell with that! (throws the cards to the floor, turns away from G-Bot and crosses his arms.)
G-Bot: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss…!
Wooldoor: Okay, you want to see me kissing her? Well, there you’ll have it! (hugs Monkeyfist and kisses the alien.)
G-Bot: Eeeeww, that’s sick!

Wooldoor lets Monkeyfist go and they both are holding hands again. Monkeyfist blushes very much.

Spanky: I’m going to kill that freak someday… So where’s the money you have promised us?
Ling-Ling: First comes health and honour, then the money.
Spanky: Whatever. (rolls his eyes.)
G-Bot: And I want my waffles! With icecream, please. (smiles.)
Presenter: It’s all there…

The presenter opens the suitcase and puts out an apple and a crown. He gives them to Ling-Ling.
Presenter: This is for our little asian here…
Ling-Ling: I feel healthy and honoured now. (smiles.)
Presenter: This is for our annoying friend here…
Wooldoor: For me?
Presenter: No!
Wooldoor: Oh, that means I’m not annoying enough, doesn’t it? (looks sad.)
Presenter: Anyway, here’s your waffles with icecream, G-Bot… (gives a bowl of icecreampile with waffles on the top.)
G-Bot: Yay! My annoyingness has paid off! (smiles.)
Presenter: And here’s the money I’ve promised… (puts the opened suitcase on the table where $50.000.000 are inside.)
Monkeyfist: Perfect… (folds its hands.)
Wooldoor: Now we’re not only famous, but RICH! Wheeeeeeee!!
Presenter: Okay, now get your asses out of here. We expect new contestants in a few seconds… (points at the window.)

Outside you can see new cartoon-, anime- and videogame-parody characters coming out of the bus. G-Bot, Ling-Ling, Monkeyfist, Spanky and Wooldoor have left the villa already.

Wooldoor: You know what I really would like to do now, guys? Giving the money to the charity!

A few seconds silence… Then they all laugh.

Spanky: That was a good one, Wooldoor! You know what? Let us just go to Las Vegas!
Monkeyfist: What is that… Las Vegas?
Ling-Ling: I want to buy a ticket to return to Japan. And then I’ll build a huge fighting-arena to plan monster battles straight in front of the government building. That will piss them off.
G-Bot: Great idea! Can I come?
Monkeyfist: No, you’ll still assest me in the plan of ruling the planet earth. Even if it will take the rest of my live!! (shakes its fist.)
Wooldoor: But I thought you want to hang out with me… (looking worried.)
Monkeyfist: Oh, don’t worry: If you want, you also can assest me…
Spanky: Yeah: As the “love-slave”…
Monkeyfist: Stop that nonsense already, pig! I think that there’s a way how we can settle it…
Ling-Ling: Card match?
G-Bot: Breakdance?
Spanky: Drinking-contest? I’m always good at this, you know?
Wooldoor: But not as good as I am…
Spanky: What about a drinking-contest now, you lousy bum?
G-Bot: Yay! Let’s get drunk!
Wooldoor: Okay, we’ll take the next bar we can find…!

Next to them there’s a bar for homosexuals. All of them get in. The credits are shown until the screen turns black.

THE END.[/u]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Castaway on January 4, 2008, 11:51:43 PM

Castaway on
Comment Deleted

antihero on January 5, 2008, 6:01:52 AM

antihero on
antiheroI'm relieved that you like the last chapter. :D It took a long time that I get to finish this chapter. X)

Castaway on January 6, 2008, 9:45:26 AM

Castaway on
Comment Deleted

antihero on January 12, 2008, 5:34:53 PM

antihero on
antiheroThanks a lot. :D