Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dream story part one

I wrote this in one day about me and my friends

Chapter 1 - Dream story part one

Chapter 1 - Dream story part one
Virgil woke up in darkness with the annoying sound of dripping water reverberating in his ears. Writhing around, he found his hands and feet tied……and judging by itching, hooded too. Moving forward, he heard a squeak like rubber against the cold metal floor and thump followed by a groan. Pausing to think better of the situation, Virgil hears a shuffle of feet before he’s yanked backwards.
“mhmph……” Virgil issued a muffled curse before he realized he’s gagged too.
drip…drip…drip came the sound of the ever present water containment failure.
Frustrated, Virgil fought back and tried to challenge the opposing force in a tug-of-war match……but ended up just being dragged across the floor backwards on his butt.
Squeeeeaaaak……there went the sound of rubber on metal again.
Thump, Virgil stopped sliding when his back hit a……rod? “Whatever it is its uncomfortable” thought Virgil as he noticed his pants getting wet. Using it as leverage, he went to stand himself up……until it shifted under his weight and he fell headfirst onto it……out like a 15-watt light.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 1 PART 2

Nathan, enjoying his nap, groaned loudly when he was pulled over and hit his head. Opening his eyes, still in darkness, he instantly knew he was hooded……finding his hands tied behind his back, he got up and pulled using everything he’s got. Encountering a slight resistance, he quickly overcame it using his standing vantage point as leverage.
“if it don’t move……make it” said Nathan as he kept walking and pulling……until he ran into the wall as was forced to stop.
Drip…drip…drip…settling against the wall, Nathan made to go back to sleep……until:
“Ahh…” a piercing scream/wail resonated throughout the room, a precursor to a quarter of a dozen shuffles, mumbles and groans before…
“LUNA!!!” All the voices mixed into a surprised (disappointed?) crude harmony. Then everything broke into chaos, everybody talking, moving, yanking and pulling at the same time. Only two things remained constant:
Drip…drip…drip under laid by the now constant squeak…squeak…squeak.
“EVERYONE SHUT THE HECK UP!!!” came the always dominant voice of Luna……you could’ve heard a pin drop.
“That’s better……” said the now smirking, ever confident Luna……until the room burst out with an unanimous laughter.
“why couldn’t she be the one with the gag for once?” thought Virgil just as Nathan repeated it out loud……yet more laughter on Luna’s expense.
Luna growled, never the one to back down even though she’s speechless.
“in case ya’ll haven’t noticed…I’m the only one who isn’t tied down…” said Luna finally getting the upper hand again because everyone shut up immediately.
“ok now I got your attention, id advise you let me keep it…you should already know how much I want it.” said Luna as she went into one of her famous poses…
“Luna…shut up, get us outta here then you can talk all you want alright?” Nathan said bluntly.
After “queen” Luna calmed down, she went to work. She started by pulling on the ropes…to no avail. Then she tried untying the ropes…
“hey Blondie, I think there’s a knife in my pocket since you obviously aren’t smart enough to undo knots…” said Virgil jokingly.
“sure she can handle that any better?” remarked Nathan sarcastically.
Drip…drip…drip the annoying sound was the only thing you could hear as Luna pulled the knife out and fumbled to open it. Reluctantly cutting Virgil’s arms free, she then moved on to cutting rope from his legs making sure to rub the side of her face down his leg, ever the tease. Releasing himself and pulling the hood off, Virgil saw her do the same to Nathan who was connected to the other end of the same rope that held him. Getting up to stretch out the tension, him and Nathan shared silent grins as they watched her do the same to Cody, making sure to breathe in his ear as seductively as possible……they both laughed.
Squeak…another rubber on metal sound as Nathan and Virgil went to help the final person in the room……wratha.
“even when we get taken hostage, we still get stuck with Luna……the new form of warfare torture.” Virgil jokes just to be answered by Nathan’s normal stoic face and wratha’s usual high-pitched laugh.
“same old same old, the best things never change” thought Virgil as Luna and Cody approach from behind……
Squeeaak…whoosh…crack. The rod-plug in the center of the room flew into the ceiling, now the ropes holding it down were removed. Cracking the ceiling above, the steady drip turned into a rain as the hole where the plug was geysers water up, filling the room slowly but surely.
“mother-” started Cody before Wratha’s tiny hand of wrath landed roughly over his mouth.
“our luck! This ain’t good” Virgil and Nathan say at same time.
“we really gotta stop that…” Nathan says seriously.
“dur dur dur-” starts Luna…before she had a blonde moment, forgot to drop the knife and stabbed herself.
“guess that solves two problems.” remarked Nathan winking as he dragged her across the room by her feet and stuffed her down the geyser hole. Blocking the hole seemed to stop the water problem until, as he was walking back, the pressure got too high inside the hole and shot Luna out…face first into the awaiting rod to impale her torso into a skewer.
Laughing, the remaining group members Nathan, Cody, Virgil and wratha jump into the only way out and chance death……

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment