Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - intro

This is my original story and copyrighted Lanzor CF cell fighters read and enjoy

Chapter 0 - intro

Chapter 0 - intro
Lanzor: CF

Cellular Fighters


CREATED BY: GABRIEL BELLAMY 19 SEPT 2001





Lanzor: CF is a Sci- Fi adventure following the journey of four bounty hunter/heroes. The story goes: Long ago a warrior named Lanzor roamed the cosmos. He was the greatest fighter of his or any other time. His power was so great that it took four of the best fighters in the universe to defeat him. Years later after his defeat his spirit was rekindled. From then on a sample of his DNA appeared on one of three planets for two days only once a year. If ingested by another being his DNA would vitalize them with his power. Possession of it could prove deadly in the wrong hands. An evil warrior could possibly take over the universe. Fortunately there is a force that protects that which is Lanzor. The I.J.C. (Intergalactic Justice Council) places wages for any and all bounty hunter who can stop any one seeking the power of Lanzor. This brings us to our heroes. Two brother from the planet Century Galleon and Brigham team up with the Tukon warrior Lancey, and the sophisticated cy-Borg Tilly. After the death of their mother the two young Centurions are taken in by her good friend Sensay Hetai. The two learn a fighting art long practiced across the galaxy known as Cellular fighting. Taking odd jobs as pilots and earning a meager living until Brigham suggest they do something more in life. They soon take a try at being bounty hunters. During an outing on the planet Tukon they meet a strange, but powerful female fighter named Lancey. At first she and Galleon engage in battle. It doesn’t take long for Lancey to side with rather than fight the two when she learns she can have more fun being their ally. The trio then pursues a job on the planet Vegma. When their ship is destroyed they fight their way to a nearby cave. They stumble across a strange stasis pod. Galleon and Brigham voice activate the Sultry and multi talented android named Tilly. Tilly proves to be a valuable ally as she has the power to transform into an awesome spacecraft dubbed the “Sellecstial T”. Equipped with a new ship and a mysterious ancestry these Hunter/Warriors are just at the beginning of their adventures across the Stellar Star System.














CAST OF CHARACTERS





Galleon(planet/ Century; age/ 17; ht/5’10”) A young and talented fighter, Galleon is more important than he himself realizes. He might very well be the strongest of the whole group. It is his drive, tenacity, and perhaps his inadvertent leadership that best aids the band of fighters. Galleon and his younger brother Brigham lost their mother when she was killed in a race war. Taken in by Sensay Hetai he was taught the ancient art of cell fighting. A fighting art practiced through out the Stellar Star System. Learning quickly and swiftly Galleon became a great fighter early on. He and his brother take on jobs as delivery boys for the I.J.C. One day on a routine space delivery Galleon and Brigham are forced into making some tough decisions. Galleon must square off against his Sensay in order to prove his worth. From then one he leads his brother and eventually everyone else on his team on adventure after adventure. His fellow fighters often draw inspiration from his leadership. He excels as both a fighter and a pilot. He plays an important role in bringing to an end the ultimate evil force. That role is unclear to him and the rest of his fellow fighters.











Brigham (planet/ Century; age/12; ht/4’11”) The younger brother of Galleon and an excellent fighter in his own right Brigham has many skills to contribute to the group. A master navigator, good pilot, above average fighter, and light hearted disposition help him and his fellow fighters greatly. Brigham is faced with most of the same challenges as his older brother. Although it is Galleon who employs the muscle it is often Brigham who provides the drive and ideals. Seemingly outclassed in many situations he often comes out on top. He and Lancey form a special relationship during their outings. Brigham also has a special role more so than others in defeating the ultimate evil. While aboard their ship it is Brigham who guides and navigates the whole star system. This is the only place he feels comfortable leading the group. A tough choice will be made in the end for this young Centurion. Making the right decisions will ultimately decide many of his friends fates.

























Lancey – This warrior and her entire race are special in the fact that they age in the opposite manner of most mortax (people) in the known universe. Though she appears old on the outside she is young on the inside which makes her and Brigham a good match. When she happens upon the brothers she challenges them at first. Learning that it would be more fun to join the two she changes her tune. She is sort of the muscle to the team more so than anything else. Not the smartest individual she makes up for it with drive and strength. Lancey prefers action over thought which often lands her in hot water. She and Tilly feud over little things but come together when it counts. Lancey is definitely a vital part of the team and proves so on many occasions. In the end she must pay a hefty fee in order to better the band of fighters. An excellent fighter, amorous, and determined she helps the team out in ways which is not obvious to them.







Tilly – An advanced cybernetic artificial being Tilly has many purposes for the band of fighters. Her role is more clear and certain compared to her fellow fighters. Even though she is a skilled fighter she is unique in that she is the only one who can neither progress in skill or strength. Tilly does posses things that make her invaluable though. She can changes appearances, provide data, and most of all transforms into the teams transportation the “Sellestrial T”. This is achieved by combining forces with her on board dual personality Sellece. While in her ship form Sellece is the dominant personality. This often causes conflict and disarray. It is up to Galleon to keep not only her dual personalities in check, but that of the whole team. With out Tilly the team would definitely be in a bind in certain situations. She is the anchor for many events in their adventures.



Sensay Hetai – A perverted yet wise old teacher and mentor to the group. He helps out here and there where he can. He is knowledgeable and has invaluable advice for the young Centurions, but has a small problem. When around any female he becomes a sex hound. He can’t keep his mind on the task at hand. When focused he is a deadly fighter. He sometimes accompanies the band of hunter/warriors on their missions. He harasses both Lancey and Tilly any and every chance he gets. Since he taught Galleon and Brigham they can’t picture him as anything else that a mentor until they see how lewd he can be. Getting him to focus around females of any kind is the task they are faced with. This is the one factor that keeps him from being a permanent part of the crew.








Soutaka:
Soutaka is a force more than a being. It is comprised of two beings: Galleon and Lancey. Through the Daqra known as Cell Force two beings can combine the cells and DNA in their bodies together to form a more powerful entity. There are a few stipulations; they must be near each other in power level, be DNA compatible, and it last only for a short while. This daqra was first used by the two when the fought in the Red Star Tournament. Lancey and Galleon were faced with fighting Caldia and Cultra in their Cell Force form. The thought process by the being is a sort of three way conversation. Only Soutaka can speak aloud though. This force is only used when they can’t resolve a fight on their own. It uses vast amount of energy to maintain the force so it is imperative that they only use it when necessary.




Rampage:
The unrelenting force known as “Rampage” is a powerhouse that is a tough foe for anyone. A freelance bounty hunter he works for the highest bidders. Often times that means the most evil ones, too. Galleon and his Hunter Warriors face him on a number of occasions only to learn this lesson the hard way. Even they can not completely stop him. Rampage is not evil, but yet often works for those who are. He prides himself on being honorable and true to his word. He has a hidden agenda for getting Bagma later on in the course of events. Once his sites are set on a prize not much can stand between it and him.




Cail:
Cail is a smooth Centurion bounty hunter, and also a rival of Galleon. There is nothing he enjoys more than calling him self the best Centurion bounty hunter there is. He sees Galleon as a young upstart who is out to ruin his reputation. A superb fighter and even better pilot Cail possess more experience than Galleon and believes he should get the important bounties from the IJC. The two don’t fight until much later and with surprising results. With his ship IZ to assist him Cail is a odd man out and has a wild card factor in the Known Universes destiny.




Chief Meno- the chief is head of the IJC or Intergallactic Justice Counsel. He employs almost all Hunters in the Stellar star system. Always on the look out for fresh talent it was the Meno who recognized Galleon abd his brother. Summoning them to his office after a rather un routine delivery by the two. He exspressed belief in Galleon and Brighams abilities. As head of the IJC he must continually monitoir and supervise the protection of the most sought after prize in the known universe: The Lanzor grail.


Captain Fang- The most dreaded of space pirates Captain Fang is all buisness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment