Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Fangirls Leave

Legolas is just minding his own busines when a vortex appears in his forest. Fangirls come out of it. How will poor Leggy poo get rid of this new evil? Find out.

Chapter 3 - Fangirls Leave

Chapter 3 - Fangirls Leave
Well our heroes seam to be in a bit of a situation don’t they?

Here’s the exiting conclusion.

***

Merry and Pippin had been strolling along the Brandywine River when a vortex appeared along the banks.

“What do you suppose that is?” Merry asked.

“I haven’t the slightest.” Pippin said.

From the vortex a horde of girls appeared.

“Look Pippin, young girls.”

“Young human girls you mean,” Pippin corrected his cousin. “I may be young but I am not foolish.”

“Is that so?” Merry said as the girls ran after them both. He ran into the house leaving poor Pippin alone outside. “Then why are just standing there whilst they approach in a cloud of fury?”

Pippin soon realized that he was out in the open

“Hey let me in!” Pippin demanded as the girls neared him.

They ran into the house and bombarded them selves in.

***

Legolas approached to find the hobbit hole door blocked by at least fifty fan girls. From a distance he could see Frodo making his way toward the Hobbit hole to pay his cousins a visit.

“Frodo Will you help me to banish these fan girls to their own time?”

“Huh? What are fan girls?” He asked confused.

Legolas sighed and told him everything.

“Oh Okay!”

By then the fan girls had noticed Frodo behind them and began to rampage him. Merry and Pippin came out and found the elf and the hobbit kissing the girls. As each girl received a kiss they disappeared.

“Let’s join in, Pip.” Merry said enthusiastic.

“Hey! Leave that pretty one with the blond hair for me!’ Pippin cried.

Soon the three hobbits and elf had rid the Shire of fan girls.

“I must return to Isengaurd to meat up with Gandalf.” Legolas said

“Well, so long.” The hobbits said.

***

Meanwhile Aragorn had come to Gondor to find his beautiful kingdom in peril. 100 or so fan girls were searching about. Most likely for him. He sighed and dismounted his horse. He charged into battle, lips ready. It took him nearly the better part of the day to rid the kingdom of fan girls.

He remounted his horse and rode back to Isengaurd.

***

Legolas and Aragorn returned to Isengaurd to find the White Wizard in the mist of a rather amusing battle. The Plantier had been removed from the tower and was at his side Sauromon was on the foot of the tower, his robes in rags his hair messed. His mended staff in Gandalf’s hand

“Please Gandalf, old friend, have pity on me. I was only having a bit of fun.” He pleaded.

“You think destroying the integrity of the lands of Middle Earth amusing?” Gandalf roared.

“Yes. I mean no dear friend.”

“I am not your friend.”

And with that the White Wizard cast Sauromon back into his tower with a wave of both staffs.

Legolas and Aragorn fully satisfied left for Mirkwood.

“Now dear elf, Tell me were my wife is. She was with you last was she not?”

“Oh her, I believe she is in no need of your company.” Legolas said.

“What?” It was then that Aragorn had noticed that Legolas had been holding the Plantier.

“Elves can cast their own magic.”

As he said this, a shrill scream could be heard form the distant forest of Mirkwood, were Arowyn was being chased by a horde of young men, known as fan guys.

***

He he he he he he he he! I couldn’t resist doing that to Arowyn. He he he he

Let me know what you think…..R&R Please!



Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LotRfan85 on April 19, 2005, 3:13:21 AM

LotRfan85 on
LotRfan85OMG!!!!!THAT WAS SOOOOO HILARIOUS! I ABOUT DIED LAUGHING!

Angel_of_Purifing_Light on December 16, 2004, 10:25:09 AM

Angel_of_Purifing_Light on
Angel_of_Purifing_LightThat was funny! *wishes i was transported to Mirkwood*

artchic528 on May 15, 2004, 8:50:01 AM

artchic528 on
artchic528I forget to say that I worte this for fanfiction.net and thought you guys here would like it. I had lots of fun writing it. In fact I might do a series of stories like these for all my favorite shows and movies.