Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Return to the Begining

Jack has come back to port Royal, hoping to inlist the help of Will as he searches for treasure. (not actual movie sumary)

Chapter 1 - Return to the Begining

Chapter 1 - Return to the Begining
It was some time in the past. A young boy was trailing his father deep in a mystrious jungle. The boy was around 11 or 12 and had short jet black hair. about to his ears. It was in dreads and a few trinkets hing from it. He wore only a pair of navy blue pantaloons a small leather belt, boots and a dingy torn white shirt.

"Father," the boy gasped."How much farther till we find this treasure?"

"Not much farther now, son." His father replied. He had jet black hair, around earlength,in dreads with a small red bandana and a few trinkets dagling from them. He had on a red vest and black pantaloons with a pair of large pronounced leather boots. around his waist he had a belt with a pistol and a sword.

Soon the man parted the leaves of a bannana tree to find a large waterfall. The water poured from an unknown scource 50 feet from the gound. a small prtruding boulder promitly stood out two thrirds of the way dowm parting the water and showing behind the falls a small cave.

They scurried down the side of the river bed and came to the foot of the falls.

"Look Jack, Here be the final resting place of the greates Pirate to ever walk the earth."

"Lets go and get that treasure!" Jack said anxoisly.

"Hold it there, This place be most likely crawlin' with traps."

"How we gonna get the treasure, Father?"

"Follow me."

They made there way into the cave. the entrance was covered in the bones of the unfoutanate travelers and pirates that fell while trying to retreve the treasure. As Jack followed his father his foot tripped on something he fell down and met face to face with an unlucky souls's skull. Jack gasped at the sight but regained his composure. If he was to be a great pirate like his father he had to be brave.

"Come Jack, mind you not to play with those corpses, son!" His father called form the black depths ahead.

A light soon flickered ahead as Jack raced to catch his father.

"That scallywag." Tom said. "He be angren' me more than he aught to!"

"What is it, Father?" Jack asked as he neared came accorss his father on the ground, a blade zooming tow and frow above his head. In Tom's hand was a tourch that had been taken form a braket. The braket had obvously been a trigger for the blade.

"It be a trap, son. He be wanten' his treasure safe from the likes of even me!" Tom growled."Ain't never been a trap to tricky for the likes of Thomas J. Sparrow! The greastest Treasure Hunter of the seven seas.

After many traps and tricks, the two finnaly came to what they were searching for. On a raised rock platform i the far back of the cave stood a treasure chest. On either side of it was a torch in a bracket and obove the chest stood an inscription.

"What be this?" Tom begain to read. " 'Beware ye scoundrels of what ye may, Me treasure in this cave shall stay. If taken from the stone below, a terrible curse on you be bestowed!' Ha! There ain't no such things as bloody curses."

He hoisted the chest off the platform and opened it. Jack saw many gold dubloons and other treasures in it. As Tom placed his hands on the many gold coins, A sudden change of personality overcame him. He howled at Jack and drew his pistol at him.

"Get away from my treasure ya bloody thief!"

"But Father!"

A gunshot could be heard echoing in the cave and a newly maddened Tom emerged, carring on his shoulder the treasure chest.

******
The sky was blue and the sun was shining. Hardly a cloud was to be scene. Underneath its great blue expance lay the ocean and its miles and miles of unending sea. A small black ship could be seen in the fast distance slowly making its way accross the seemingly unending waters.

The ship was the Black Pearl and her crew wroked diligently manning the sails and tending to the masts. On the main deck, where the steering wheal was a tall lean man was standing. On his head he wore a tattered old tricorned hat over a dark dingy red scarf. His jet black hair was held in dreads and displayed small trinkets of which the Pirate had found on his journies. He wore a dirty, torn white cotten shirt and over it a vest of navy blue. He had a waist scarf of light redish pink and white scarfs and a leather belt that held a pistol. His pantaloons were blue and he wore thick pronounced brown leather boots. He had on a black knee length jacket that he wore with pride.

"Excuse me, Cap'n?" said a plump man with redish blond hair and a irish mustache. "The maps you found can't be read by none on board, myself included."

"I asked for a fearless crew and I get a frealess crew that's illiterate...just my bloody luck." The captian sighed.

"I'll take em' to your quarters captian. Maybe we can find someone who can read em'...someday."

"If its all the same to you, I'd rather find that person today." He said urgantly. "Chances are that treasure isn't going to bloody well sit around waiting for me to claim it."

"Why the rush, We have the only maps in all of the world!" said a strong robust tanned woman with long brown hair.

"Are you sure?"

Anameria stared at the horizon and found the smallest speck of a faraway shore.

"Port Royal dead a head!" Yelled a very short man in the Crows Nest.

"We're going to Port Royal? Why?"

"Why to pay dear old William a visit of course!" siad Jack, smiling.
********

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment