Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - MegaMan's Woes

A little fanfiction I made to poke fun at some popular anime/game characters. Enjoy laughter at other's expense!

Chapter 1 - MegaMan's Woes

Chapter 1 - MegaMan's Woes


It was a bright, sunny morning, so MegaMan decided to head out into the city to see if any Reploids were malfunctioning. After a brief struggle with CutMan, and a quick bout with GeminiMan, MegaMan returned home to eat and wash up. He removed his protective cloth armor and asked Roll if she would clean it for him. “Sure, MegaMan, I'll be back in a sec,” said Roll, rushing off. MegaMan shouted behind her, “Remember, it's dry clean ONLY!” After lunch though, Roll failed to return. MegaMan went into the city looking for Roll, when he ran across GutsMan, carrying a huge log. “Hey, GutsMan, have you seen Roll?” MegaMan asked. “Hmm…Roll went to Laundromat. She had a blue shirt or something with her, guts.” “Roll went to the LAUNDROMAT!? I TOLD her that armor's dry clean only!!” MegaMan burst into the Laundromat and frantically searched for Roll. “Hi, MegaMan! Your armor's done!” Roll said cheerfully. MegaMan threw the dryer door open and reached in, only to find that his armor had shrunk to the size of his hand. “Oh man… Roll! I told you this armor was DRY CLEAN ONLY!” “Oh! I'm so sorry MegaMan…”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment