Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Joey's Troubles

A little fanfiction I made to poke fun at some popular anime/game characters. Enjoy laughter at other's expense!

Chapter 3 - Joey's Troubles

Chapter 3 - Joey's Troubles


In Domino, Joey's troubles were just starting with the weather. “Ahh! If I don't get out from under deese clouds, I'm gonna get totally soaked!” Joey muttered as he looked for a place to go. It started to rain heavily and Joey was furious. ”Gah! Where was I supposed ta' meet Mai?! Oh yeah! Da arcade… But dat's on da other side of town!” Joey was fuming as he ran through the rain. He got to the arcade a few minutes later, but he was completely soaked to the bone. “Ha ha ha! What happened, Joey?” Mai snickered as Joey walked through the door. “Did you get lost?” “No! I just forgot dat you wanted ta meet me here… Da arcade really isn't your style, ya know…” Joey muttered sheepishly. “Well, Joey, I asked you to meet me at the arcade because of the new game they installed.” “Hmm…” hummed Joey, examining the game.”Cross Country Racer? Hey, I'm game for a driving game! Let's play!” “You're on, Wheeler!” Mai shouted. They leapt into the seats, inserted a few quarters, and pressed the start button. About 20 minutes later, Mai was winning 15 to 0. “Heh. You're losing your touch, Joey.” Grrr… I'm just havin' an off day!!” Then, Yugi said from across the room, “Gee, Joey there's no need for shouting.” Joey looked in his direction and saw Tristan flirting with Serenity. Joey stormed over to them, but Tristan was too oblivious to notice that it was Joey behind him. “Hey, buddy, do you mind? I'm on a date here.” “TRISTAN!!! GET AWAY FROM SERENITY!!!” “WOAH! Joey! I didn't notice you there…”Tristan said in a futile attempt to calm him down. “Dat's because you were too busy droolin' over my little sister, ya creep!” “Hey Joey,” Serenity said,”Tristan invited me here! Just back off, OK?” Joey was emotionally crushed. “Serenity…”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment