Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Transportation

This story is a fanfiction that stars Alex Rider and a few other people. Hope you like it and oh, I put this is Alex Rider because there are less stories here that in Artemis Fowl. Sorry! But Alex Rider is in it.

Chapter 3 - Transportation

Chapter 3 - Transportation
Chapter 3: Transportation

“This is a stupid idea, Fowl.” Holly said to Artemis, her voice containing a note of anger.
Artemis ignored her and continued to read over the pages he had printed off the Internet about the Jewel of Hearts, attempting to memorise it word-for-word.
Butler stood beside Artemis, ready to protect him from any attackers.
All three of them; Artemis, Butler and Holly (shielded) were standing outside of Fowl Manor, waiting for their transport to arrive to take them to the Time Temple.
Mr and Mrs Fowl, along with Juliet were away in Florida for a few days, and had left yesterday. Artemis had not gone for he had pretended to be ill, yet had still persuaded them to go. Why? So he could do this!
“This is a stupid idea Fowl.” Holly repeated, desperately wishing she could be on holiday, not in the driveway of Fowl Manor.
Yet again she was ignored, so to get attention Holly slapped Artemis on the head.
“Ow!” Artemis said, which was just enough to freak out Butler.
“Get down Artemis!” He yelled, his Sig Sauer out and ready, thinking someone had hit Artemis with a dart or something.
“Butler, calm down! I just hit Artemis over the head.” Holly said casually, and Butler settled down again.
“Why did you do that, Captain?” Artemis asked, a scowl on his face.
“You were ignoring me!” She yelled angrily.
“What are you, a child?” Artemis asked, annoyed.
“Look who’s talking!” Holly yelled back.
That argument went on for several minutes until Butler stopped them and pointed out the portal had appeared.
Artemis stood up and smoothed back his hair and fixed his suit as Holly stood up and shook her head.
“Artemis, using a rip in time to get to this place is foolish! Didn’t you learn from the whole Demon thing last year?!” Holly shouted.
Artemis sighed and for the third time ignored her. He then turned to her and offered him his hand, making it her decision if she wanted to come or not.
Holly screamed into the sky before grabbing Artemis’ hand and being dragged into the vortex. Butler grabbed her hand and quickly followed, just in time. The rip closed behind him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment