Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - what are friends for?

this is set before Orlando and Kate got together.

Chapter 1 - what are friends for?

Chapter 1 - what are friends for?
What are Friends for?


“OK, OK! Leave me a door on!”
Orlando rubbed the back of his neck has he opened the fount door.
“Have you seen for morning paper?” Kate Bosworth asked has she rushed past Orlando.
“Good Morning Orlando, How are you Orlando you all ready to go see the kids Orlando? Morning Kate, I’m fine thanks Kate, yeah just give me a moment be right with you!”
“What?” Kate asked.
“Northing” Orlando sighed Kate was a lovely girl but she had a lot to learn about fame.
“Ladies” Orlando moved out the way letting Kate’s friends, Michelle Rodriguez, and Sanoe Lake pass.
“OK mate lets look at the damage.” Kate handed the paper to Orlando. The headline stood out BLOOMS BLUE CRUSH! “Sounds like some porn film”
“Oril!” Kate said. Orlando smiled. and Michelle and Sanoe laughed
“Lord of the rings heartthrob Orlando Bloom is dating hot new comer Kate Bosworth from Blue Crush…a close friend of Orlando’s said that they are very much in love…Some one pass me a bucket”
“Yeah but read on…” Kate said showing him.
“Um, um, Orlando and Kate spent a night in a hotel were guests said that…Hey Kate!”
“Yeah?”
“You remember any of this cos one of us must have been rubbish cos I sure don’t.” Michelle and Sanoe laughed even harder.
“Orlando it’s not a laughing matter!”
“Sure it is listen what was one of the first things I told you?”
“Not to get bent up.”
“Right now get your jacket we have kids to see” Orlando said.

Later that night Kate sat in her hotel room.
She logged on to her e-mail there was 1000 messages in her mail box Groups that her friends had signed her up to when they found out that Orlando was going to be looking after her, teaching her the ropes.
“KILL KATE! Orlando Bloom dating Kate Bosworth? I HATE KATE! Blue Crush sucked!”
She picked up the newspapers reading the press cuttings about her and Orlando.
She couldn’t take it all these lies that the press was writing she has gone into acting because she enjoyed it and wanted to be part of the fun part of the fantasy she never wanted to be famous just respected for her work.
There was only one thing left to do. She walked into her bathroom a smash came from inside.

“It’s off!” Orlando said to Sanoe.
“That’s not like her unless she’s on the phone.”
“Everything all right Oril?” Asked Billy.
“Can’t get hold of Kate I’m going up to her room she if she’s ready.”
Orlando walked out the bar and up the stairs.
“Kate? You in here Kate?” Orlando called has he opened the door.
He walked in the room everything was a mess he saw that her laptop was on he hated computers but some of the messages caught his eye.
“Oh god! Kate?” Looking round saw that the bathroom door was open.
He saw her sat on the side of the Bath with some glass on her wrist.
“Put it down Kate!” She looked up make up running down her face “Please Kate give me the glass”
“I can’t Oril Please let me end it if this is what it is like I don’t want any of it” her voice said shacking.
“I know its hard Kate but not everyone thinks of you like Kate you are going to be a big star.”
“That’s not what I want Orlando I just want…”
“I know Kate but some times we deal our own deck some times the aces if I had tried to kill my self when people were saying I was gay if I had have ended my life then I would never have done what I am now because…well…because I would be six feet under be that’s not the point, the point is sticks and stones people will knock you down but you just have to get right back up again.”
Kate nodded “I am so sorry Orlando I don’t know what I was thinking”
“Well girl pull yourself together get your game face on we are losing drinking time.” Orlando kissed the top of her forehead taking the glass off her.
“I’ll wait outside”

About 5 minutes later Kate stepped out.
“Much better. Now let’s go!”
Kate took Orlando’s Arm “Oril Thanks you…you won’t say anything will you?”
“You have my word Love I’ll tell them you wasn’t quite ready.” He linked her arm.
“Come on. Let’s really give them something to talk about”
“Thanks again I would be lost with out you.”
“Hey what are friends for?” Orlando asked has they walked to meet the rest.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Huapua95 on March 8, 2006, 3:07:48 PM

Huapua95 on
Huapua95I love kate bosworth! i dont know why people hate her because they want orlando all to themselves. i mean if they love everything orlando loves, why cant they like kate? i think she's cool.i love blucrush!