Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bored To Tears

When a girl from Heatblast's home planet lands on earth, she mysteriously takes the form of a human and finds Ben and the gang on their vacation. Will love bloom for Ben and the girl? Click to find out.

Chapter 1 - Bored To Tears

Chapter 1 - Bored To Tears
Ben sat in the hammock they had just set up on the beach of Miami Florida. He lounged for about ten minutes, then boredom started to set in. He jumped out of the hammock and ran down the beach, in search of tourists to prank. He hid behind a tree and went Ghostfreak. Then, Ben floated out onto the sand, right in the middle of some sunbathers. He lifted the glasses off of a woman and whispered, "Boo." "Aieeee!" The woman screamed, and Ben laughed as the rest of them followed, until they packed up and ran away, scattering in all directions. His cousin, Gwen and Ben's Grandpa Max came running out of the RV to see what had happened. "Ben, what did you do?" Max asked sternly. "Just a little Miami Mayhem." Ben replied, laughing. "That's enough, dweeb." Gwen said, "We have to leave before Vilgax finds out we're here. But Ben wasn't paying attention. His attention was focused on the glinting speck in the sky that seemed to be miles away. The Omnitrix went off and he returned to normal. He walked back with Gwen and Max, still thinking about the speck.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gee on January 3, 2008, 1:17:42 AM

Gee on
GeeIt starts just like an episode. Cool!
I have a question though... Shouldn't the sunlight kill Ghostfreak?