Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - ~When Worlds Collide~

When a girl from Heatblast's home planet lands on earth, she mysteriously takes the form of a human and finds Ben and the gang on their vacation. Will love bloom for Ben and the girl? Click to find out.

Chapter 3 - ~When Worlds Collide~

Chapter 3 - ~When Worlds Collide~
Ben stared out of the window of the RV. He could not find that one glowing speck he'd seen before. The whole day had been a waste of time, since they were in hiding from Vilgax. Ben'd wanted to go and fight him, but Grandpa had insisted they hide instead. Gwen lay, silently sleeping above him on the upper bed. Gwen was always so perfect and proper and Ben had his different side to fun. Ben pittied Gwen for her weird behaviour and always being on time and polite. It seemed she never made mistakes. And Grandpa, well, Grandpa was always just the fun relative with a huge secret. He worked for the Plumbers, a secret agency that handled alien mishaps. As Ben thought, a loud crash in the woods interuppted him. He sat up, pulled the covers off him and raced outside.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gee on January 4, 2008, 6:53:12 AM

Gee on
GeeThe story's really getting to roll!;D