Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - ~Meet Lucy~

When a girl from Heatblast's home planet lands on earth, she mysteriously takes the form of a human and finds Ben and the gang on their vacation. Will love bloom for Ben and the girl? Click to find out.

Chapter 4 - ~Meet Lucy~

Chapter 4 - ~Meet Lucy~
Lucy had just landed on Earth and was climbing out of the pod. She got out, then noticed something strange. There was no light around where she stood. Usually, the light from her flames helped her see. Lucy whirled around and looked at her reflection in the window of the pod. There, instead of her normal, fiery self, she saw a human girl. She had brown hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a red hoodie T-shirt with black hearts all over. The zipper had a little star at the top. Lucy gasped. Just then, she saw in her reflection a boy about her age, 10, with brown hair and light green eyes wearing a white T-shirt with a thick black stripe running down the middle. He also had some kind of wrist device, but Lucy didn't care. She spun around and faced him. A look of confusion came over his face. Lucy walked toward the boy in silence.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gee on January 4, 2008, 6:54:39 AM

Gee on
GeeNice chapter again. How did she become a human?