Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Best buds, and Some Unexpected Guests.

Another Omnitrix? This story explains it all...

Chapter 6 - Best buds, and Some Unexpected Guests.

Chapter 6 - Best buds, and Some Unexpected Guests.
After the introductions, things went pretty well. Ben loaned Selena some of his clothes, so they looked almost exactly alike. Selena and Ben talked for hours about their adventures with the Omnitrix. Gwen was starting to get jealous. "Why is it that he walks outside, and BAM! Instant friendship! When I do and I just step in dog poo or something?" She asked Grandpa. "I'm just amazed that there's another Omnitrix." Max replied, staring at the two. Just then, there was a knock at the door. A boy, who looked exactly like Ben, but with red hair and blue eyes barged in along with a girl who looked exactly like Gwen but with blue hair and brown eyes. "Did ya miss me?" The boy announced. "Ren!" Ben exclaimed, hi-fiving his alien clone*. Ren and Dwen were back.

*Alright, here's the deal. If you wanna know more about Ren and Dwen(More made up characters), here are the steps. #1- Go to yahoo.com #2- Click on the tab by the search box that says images #3- Type in Ben 10 Gwen #4- You will see an orange sketch of them where Ben is acting like a dog, so click on it. #5- At the top of the screen, you will see full version, so click it. Then click on Fanfics, and go to Alien Clones!?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment