Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Wednesday

Only the people in Miss. Morrison's Grade 6 class will get what I mean with this (nudges TheBlackRed and Snowboardeater). I wrote it during-you guessed it- Homework Club!!

I can't really add anything else to this story anymore.

Chapter 3 - Wednesday

Chapter 3 - Wednesday
Wednesday. Once again, no homework. *sigh* Megan's taking pictures with her camera. My eyes hurt. Stupid flash. Brad is reading chapter Monday of this story at the moment. He's laughing. Sniker. snicker. snort. sooooooooo boring...KER FLASH! ow. That hurts. "i'm gonna take a picture of Mr.Chan while he's eating!" Megan says. KER FLASH! KER FLASH! KER FLASshootY FLASH FLASH!! "Brad, in all of your'e pictures, your mouth is open." says Megan. "HA! I know." says Brad. "NOW I'M GONNA WRITE A STORY!!!" Brad runs off to his Laptop and types rapidly. "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!"
Megan takes more pictures. "IM BOOOOOORED!!" says Brad. He grabs the camera and takes a picture of his face. Hilarious. You don't know how hard it is to hide your laughter in the library when you are the only three people there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment