Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A story I had to write for school.

HAHAHHAAAA!!!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
The world was ending. Flames were everywhere. The townspeople were running every which way, trying to escape. A great darkness had taken over the sky. Even some of the strongest soldiers had fled.

...Yet there I was, caught in the midst of it all. Though I had no weapons, I ran through the crowd of people, all of which were running the opposite direction. I kept running, but I didn't know where I was going. Abruptly, I stopped.
"What am I doing here?" I wondered.

Suddenly a tall man dressed in black descended from the sky above. He landed hard in front of a wooden house, but there was no noise. In fact, all noise seemed to have stopped.

With a blast of air, the man destroyed the house and left nothing but a few broken pieces of wood. The man turned and started walking straight towards...uh...

What is my name? It was forgotten, along with all the sound and people in the once peaceful town. As the man came nearer, he held out his hand. but I did not want to take it. A dark energy was emitted from this man.

Then he stopped.
Right in front of me.
And he grabbed my arm.

I could not speak.

I could not pull away.

And he uttered one word.

"Kayne."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KrazyPerson on September 21, 2007, 1:28:07 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPersonWOW!! THIS IS SO DRAMATIC!!!

biofreak5 on September 21, 2007, 7:46:04 AM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5I KNOW!!!

I tried being serious for once :3