Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

A story I had to write for school.

HAHAHHAAAA!!!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Kayne awoke with a jolt. He lay in bed for a moment, then sat up. He let out a long, heavy sigh, remembering the events of his dream. He got out of bed, and started getting dressed.

Kayne Bronze. A normal 14 year old. Except for the strange dreams he'd been having for the past few days. He had light tan hair, and purpley-blue eyes. Usually he kept to himself. He was quiet, mysterious, and didn't like to talk very much.

There was a knock at the door. Kayne figured it was his friend Trey, so he answered it.

"Kayne! You're my best friend, right?"
Stunned, Kayne took a few steps back. Trey was dressed in a black shirt and some old ripped jeans. He had messy black hair and bright green eyes. Trey and Kayne had been best friends since before they could remember.

The strange thing was, that usually Trey wore ALL black,despite his goofy personality. He figured that Trey had rushed to get dressed. Kayne sighed. Trey asked him again.

"Right? We're best friends, right? Right? Right? Right?"

Kayne gripped his friend by the shoulders.
"Yes Trey. We're best friends. We have been for years. Now, why are you asking me all these questions?!"

Trey smiled. "Correction," he said. "That was only one question."

Kayne galred at him. Trey's face got serious again.
"Anyhow, friends always look out for each other, right?
"Trey, what did you do?"
"Okay, okay. So I broke Mr. Ligore's window."
"Trey..."
"...Again. But I swear, this time, it really was an accident!"

As Trey explained how he broke the window, Kayne zoned out and thought about his dream. Who was that guy in black? And how come whenever he appeared, Kayne couldn't speak and nothing made any sound?

"...so this time, he's really mad. I mean like, REALLY, REALLY MAD. I suspect he's looking for me, so...Kayne? You okay?"
"What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. What were you saying?"
"I think Mr.Ligore's looking for me. So, can I hide in here for a while?

Kayne sighed. "Yeah. I guess."
"WOO! Kayne, you are a LIFE SAVER!! I'll be in the living room!"

As Trey ran down the hallway, Kayne closed the door. He thought about how long he and Trey had been friends. He remembered how they were always in and out of (mostly in) trouble when they were kids.

That made him remember his parents. A few years before, they had gone to fight in the war. He was left alone in his house, having to fend for himself. The war tore his world apart.

"OH MY G- KAAAAAYNE!!" Trey shouted at him from the other side of the house. "There is a HUGE spider on the ceiling. Come kill it before it like, EATS ME!!"

Kayne smiled and started walking down the hallway. As he passed the window, he caught a glimpse of Mr. Ligore walking down the street, seemingly looking for someone.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KrazyPerson on September 21, 2007, 1:31:58 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPersonHehe, did you take the spider thing from me? XD

biofreak5 on September 21, 2007, 7:47:50 AM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5yup ^^

KrazyPerson on September 22, 2007, 7:52:07 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPersonXD Funny *pets*

Snowboardeater on September 20, 2007, 2:55:08 PM

Snowboardeater on
Snowboardeaterthat is exactly what I would say!!!

biofreak5 on September 21, 2007, 7:46:32 AM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5lol wat?