Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

A story I had to write for school.

HAHAHHAAAA!!!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
That night, Trey decided to stay over 'just in case'. While he lay snoozing on the floor, Kayne lay in his bed staring at the ceiling. He wondered if he'd have another strange dream that night. If so, what would happen? Would the guy in black appear again?

Before he knew it, Kayne was asleep.

The sky was still black. Kayne stood before a large stone building, perhaps a Church. This time, there was no one around. he started walking. He passed several houses, a shop or two, and then stopped. He had come to the edge of a cliff. Kayne looked down, expecting to see a river far below, but it was just black. The ground was so far down, you couldn't even see it.

He turned around, and was surprised to see the man in black standing in front of him. Without warning, he pushed him off the edge.

Before he realized what had just happened, he was plummeting down. He fell further and further, until he was completely swallowed up by the darkness.

Suddenly, Someone grabbed Kayne's arm. He came to a halt and was pulled onto small ledge.

Kayne saw the soft glow of a lantern, and, his eyes slowly adjusting to the strange light, examined his surroundings. He looked up and saw the far off light of the sun. Below him, there was nothing but darkness. Kayne turned his head and strained to see who had saved him, but he could only see their eyes.

Bright Green eyes.
Where had Kayne seen those eyes before?

They looked exactly like...

TREY'S?!
The boy held the lantern up to his face. Kayne was positive it was Trey.

"Woah, Trey?" Kayne said in surprise. "What are you doing here?"
"Huh?" the boy said, cocking his head to one side, something Trey always did when we was confused."Who's 'Trey'?"
Astonished, Kayne was silent for a moment, then he laughed.
"Dude! Did you forget or something? You're Trey Kikano!...Aren't you?"
The boy gave Kayne a strange look.
"I am not the one you call 'Trey'. I am Horo." He stuck out his hand. "Pleased to meet you, Kayne."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KrazyPerson on September 21, 2007, 2:53:44 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPersonEveryone seems to know his name :O

biofreak5 on September 21, 2007, 7:48:04 AM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5yup. Poor Kayne.

KrazyPerson on September 22, 2007, 7:52:19 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPerson:(