Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Transitions

This is all I have. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do next.

Chapter 3 - Transitions

Chapter 3 - Transitions
“Xander, I’m home. Need any help with anything?” Silvia called.

He looked at his monitor. He clicked the “Next” button and a lot of options came up. “Yeah. Can you help me install something?” He heard his sister walk up the creaky stairs. She walked into his room and looked at the screen.

“Out of the chair,” she commanded. He got up and she sat down. He saw her clicking buttons, reading statements, and typing. When she was finished, a dull gold screen with the Virtua logo, a full set of silver armor with a staff across it, was up. “Okay, put on the helmet and pull down the visor. Hitting the right ear-piece will log you in,” she read from an instruction manual that came from the game case. She got out of the chair, but stopped him from sitting down. “I expect you to finish your homework. The servers won’t be up for another hour and a half, so work on it.”

“How do you know? You don’t do anything but sit in your room and study,” he asked, accusation in his voice.

“I’m hip; I hear things,” she replied, sarcastically. She left his room and went down the hall to hers. She stuck a “Studying – Don’t disturb unless dinner” sign on her door and closed it. Xander shook his head back and forth in his hands as he watched her leave. Then he turned and fiddled with his clock, setting the alarm for 4:50PM. He returned to his schoolwork.

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep.

He quickly grabbed his alarm clock and reset the alarm back to its normal time. With one last look over his homework, he sat down in the computer’s chair and put on the helmet. Pulling down the visor, he pushed a button on the right ear piece.

Then darkness overwhelmed him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment