Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - New player?

This is all I have. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do next.

Chapter 4 - New player?

Chapter 4 - New player?
“Hey. Player. Get up,” a voice commanded. Xander was face down on the floor. He looked up to see darkness around him. “You need to set your character’s defaults.”

He stood up and the voice spoke.

“Username?” it inquired.

He thought for a moment before answering. “Xonder.” (pronounced like wander)

“Species?”

“Human.”

“Starter class?” the voice asked.

“Warrior.”

A screen came up showing a boy that looked roughly like him. An overlay of a leather chest plate appeared on it. The boy held a dull wooden sword.

“Character appearance: Default or custom?”

This command he didn’t remember. “Custom.”

“Syncing will begin…”

He looked at the picture and saw the basic clothes turn blue and black tattoo-like markings appear on the character. His hair colored to a light blue and got longer and the shorts his character had on lengthened to his ankles. The screen lengthened and broadened until the character was the same size as him. He looked over the character’s design while tapping his foot impatiently. The character mimicked his actions.

“Are all settings good for finalization?” the voice asked. A window appeared on the upper-right corner of the screen. Xonder, Lvl 1 Warrior.

“Yes.”

“Welcome to the land of Virtua.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment