Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - By invite only

This is all I have. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do next.

Chapter 6 - By invite only

Chapter 6 - By invite only
Xonder turned toward the area where the portal would launch. Looking around, he finally jumped down onto the stall’s roof again. From there, he dropped to the ground. It was still pretty crowded as players took the time to get to know other players. He watched a pair of warriors, a human and an elf, play-fight with their swords. He gripped his loosely at his waist.

“Hey! Person who calls himself Xonder! Over here!” a feminine voice called. He looked up at its source – a young bard class girl elf in pink robes. She dashed up to him through the crowd. “You’re lucky that Betar saw you. You might have been stuck up there for a while. I got stuck waiting to ask a person and then other people butted in front of me.”

He looked at her. “What do you want?”

“What did she tell you?” the girl asked.

“Targeting the portal and commanding ‘Use’ will activate it from a distance,” he explained.

“Oh,” she answered. She waited then inquired, “Would you like to form a party with me?”

He looked up at her. “If I knew how to, then yes. I’m sure you can help me with your status ability.”

She laughed. “Just target me and command in ‘Party’. It’ll send me an invite.”

He grinned. “I would, but I don’t know how to target.”

She rolled her eyes. “Mentally focus on an object and a cursor will appear on it with options. PCs will contain their character info in their menu boxes.”

He placed his cursor over her. Melody, Lvl 1 Bard. “Now how do I command something in?” he asked.

“Just state the command in short-tone. Single word or phrase commands work,” she replied.

“Party. Invite target,” he commanded. He took his cursor off of her. He rolled his neck. Seconds later, he heard a ding.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment