Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - X is for minion?

This is all I have. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do next.

Chapter 9 - X is for minion?

Chapter 9 - X is for minion?
“Let’s go look for more vermin,” Shadeflare commanded. “We’ll level up quickly at this rate.” The party jumped as a crashing sound was heard from yards away. A wolf cub came rushing towards them.

Wolf cub. Lvl 3X. 12/12 health.

“Boss Minion! It’s got a level X! Go after him!” Melody yelled excitedly. She ran towards the wolf cub, playing harsh notes. The cub howled and then attacked Xonder. “He took three points off you! I’m going to play the defense song, hang on!” She strummed a chord on her harp and a grey aura came up around the party. “Hit him with spells!”

Shadeflare cast lightning from his hands and Xonder followed it up with a double-slash. Wolf cub. 5/12 health. The wolf went after Shadeflare with snapping jaws. As the wolf came in contact with Shadeflare, he thrust his hand into the cub’s throat and the wolf lit up with light. It caught on fire and sagged to the ground.

“And that’s what happens when you mess with thunder,” Shadeflare sneered.

Melody turned and focused on each player. “Xonder, we should probably start thinking about getting healing items at the town market. You’ll automatically heal in a town, but not in a combat zone.”

“No point in doing that now. We don’t have any armor to lose.” Shadeflare looked around. “If that was a cub, its mother should be nearby. Also, we just leveled up.”

“Are you serious? The cub nearly did us in!” Xonder went wide-eyed with surprise. Shadeflare raised an eye. “Three damage! The mother will do, like, seven! And she’ll have thirty health!”

“So? As I said, it is not like we have anything to lose.” Shadeflare started walking away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment