Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Mother Wolf X+

This is all I have. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do next.

Chapter 10 - Mother Wolf X+

Chapter 10 - Mother Wolf X+
“Shadeflare, the mother wolf will kill you. It’s even faster and, from what I hear, a mini-boss,” Melody commented.

“That’s why I have you two with me. To keep me from being killed.”

“Fine, but if you die, we’re gonna run if it seems like a lost cause.”

“Fine by me,” he said, walking away. Xonder shrugged his soldiers and followed Shadeflare. They encountered another Forest Chipmunk, which they successfully defeated. Xonder loss one more health, so he was at 10/15 health. They heard nothing when the mother wolf attacked them.

“Hey!” Melody cried, after being bitten. She played her attack chord, soon followed by a spell and a sword thrust. “Don’t waste your spells! It’s only taking one damage from them.”

The wolf went after Melody again, dealing five damage again. “I’m down to five health. One more attack and I’m toast!” She played her Song of Defense while the other two attacked the mother, dealing one damage each. Mother wolf. Lvl 5X+. 25/30 health. The wolf attacked Melody again, dealing four damage. “I’m critical! She stunned me too! I can’t attack this round.” Xonder put a lot of strength into his next attack, dealing two damage while Shadeflare dealt one.

Melody has been killed. Respawn at hometown.

“Shadeflare, why didn’t we level up more before taking this wolf down?”
“This is our level up!” He struck again, while Xonder imitated him and did two damage again. The wolf dashed towards Xonder now, but he dodged out of the way. Right before she hit the ground, she snapped at Shadeflare, who in turn, cursed.

“He forgot to turn off the damage settings, too,” Xonder muttered. He slashed at the wolf, Shadeflare following his thrust. The mother wolf slashed at Xonder and did nine damage to him. “I have one health left!” He desperately sliced the wolf, but did only one damage. Shadeflare attacked too, but dodged the counterattack. Xonder didn’t.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment