Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Healing of the body

This is all I have. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do next.

Chapter 11 - Healing of the body

Chapter 11 - Healing of the body
“No!” he yelled. That was his last health. Then he looked up. “I didn’t die?”

“You guys really should have leveled before battling the mother wolf,” someone else said. Xonder looked behind him. It was the silver cleric from before. “I just healed you. Even a low level healer is useless against this monster. Now attack her.” The two boys rushed at the target. The wolf attacked Shadeflare. When the cleric thwacked the wolf with her stick, it collapsed.

“We just got two level ups!” Shadeflare exclaimed. Xonder checked his stats. He’d gained 5 strength, 3 speed, 1 mana, 4 balance, and 4 defense.

“I’m not surprised,” the cleric said. “It was level 5X+. You should have had more levels before you battled it in the first place.”

Xonder selected his rescuer. Silvina, Lvl 40 Cleric. “Haha, that’s really funny. I have a sister by the name of Silvia.”

The cleric looked at Xonder, but her expression was undeterminable because her hood covered all except her chin. “Probably just a coincidence. Any ways, I have to go make sure other arrogant newbies aren’t killing themselves. Bye now.” The cleric ran off in another direction, her staff held behind her head in a casual manner.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment