Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Let's go home...

This is all I have. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to do next.

Chapter 12 - Let's go home...

Chapter 12 - Let's go home...
“Well, we best head back to town. I need to heal,” Shadeflare commented. He disappeared, replaced by the green word “Home”. Xonder followed him.
When Xonder landed in Newtown, it was almost completely different. It was bustling with low level players and NPCs. A man was helping a child haggle for potions to his left and a brawl was happening to his right. It almost seemed normal.

“Xander, log off. Dinner is ready,” his sister’s voice explained. He realized that he hadn’t even heard her, he was so absorbed in the game.

“Party, disband. Player log out.” Xander pulled off his helmet and found his sister leaning on his chair.

“So how was it, testing out the VR system? It took them a while to develop it,” Silvia commented.

Xander got out of his chair and stretched. “How do you know how long it took them to develop it?”

Silvia rolled her eyes. “It’s a VR system that hooks up to your nerves. It took a while to develop it.”

Xander’s mouth twitched at his own stupidity. “I met a cleric called Silvina, an Alphar.”

His sister just gave him a Whatever. glance and left the room, going down the stairs. He listened to her footfall. He sighed and turned off the standby screen on his computer, going back to the desktop. He jogged downstairs to the food. It was a nice dinner, considering his father didn’t cook it. Silvia took care of it by herself, and it was a simple meal of pasta and sauce.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment