Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - wanderer kamijo


a made up story, using the versailles.
In Europe the witch trails begin.
Hizaki is accused of being of witch, and is to be exiled.

Chapter 1 - wanderer kamijo

Chapter 1 - wanderer kamijo
Chapter:1

It was a white winter, snow covered everything.
Kamijo was walking, there was snowflakes in the air.
He smiled and said how beautiful, then a he heard footsteps behind him. He turned and said who is that?
A young women, with a white dress. Her face was covered with a white veil. kamijo said young lady are you lost?
The the lady yelled "Im a MAN!!" His veil fell and revilled tears, Kamijo said Y-your a man! an why are you crying?
the man fell over, kamijo yelled wha- are you alright!
Kamijo feeled his head a fever, then saw he was barefeet.
Kamijo lifted him an started to run him to a warmer place. The man said please help me...I am in danger..

kamijo said what kind of danger, do you speak of?
the man lifted his arm there was blood. kamijo, said a cut!
then he found a small hut, and hid inside.
He ripped some off his shirt and bandaged the cut.
Kamijo said who done this to you? the man said the villagers, I was accused me of being a witch. They are tryed to kill me, so I hid my face and run.

He was burning up, kamijo saw a river but it is frozen, due to cold times. Kamijo looked at the man, and said he is really beautiful. I truly believed he is a woman.
Then he said I will find some help, can you wait a bit?
the man said Dont go!! an got up, but fell from weakness. kamijo said You will die if I dont find help. Then he lifted him and layed him in the hay, the put his jacket over him. the man said I will be killed, please dont go. kamijo said fine I will stay, but anyway since we are here why dont I tell you my name. The man said you are? Im kamijo yuuji. I wander france alone and you? The man leaned towards him and said hizaki.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment