Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Like A Dream

Just a little story i had dreamed up whil in math

Chapter 1 - Like A Dream

Chapter 1 - Like A Dream
One day I was on a beach, I was in Australia. I was getting into the water when I heard something, it was a hi-pitch screaming noise. It sounded super natural, I ran toward the noise only to find a young boy reading a spell off a piece of paper. The spell read, clear my mind set it free now destroy the enemy.
A shadow emerged from the darkness. It was tall, and looked deadly. I also said a spell and it was short and it was on a small piece of paper. It read, “sprits of the light help him in his time of fright take the dark that has done this evil and has bewitched the night”.
The shadow blew up and the young boy said, “Why did you do that”?
If you use a spell that says now destroy the enemy, that usually means it is evil!
“But I was trying to save the sprit! What was trying to kill the sprit?
“It is called a Windago”.
What is a windago?
“An evil curse that haunts whoever kills what form it takes”.
Oh, but how would a sprit kill something?
I don’t know that’s what it was trying to tell me before YOU showed up.
“I can summon a sprit tonight that would know how if you meet me here at 7:00pm”. “Fine only if you promise to leave me alone”!
“Ok, you bring 2 white candles, 3 newts, and 1dove.
“FINE”.
“See you tomorrow. That night I went to sleep and couldn’t stop dreaming of sprits. The next day I met the young boy. It was 7:00pm. I had a spell on a piece of paper. It read, in the dark I cannot see the sprits that walk among me, so bless my eyes so I can see the light that brightens the night. A flash of light came from the 2 candles, I screamed throw the newts. I took the dove and plucked a signal feather and put it in the center of the candles. A white flash shot from the end of the feather. A sprit appeared in the center of the candles. The sprit’s name was Americo; she was the sprit who granted wishes.
She was terrified of being killed again. We asked how a sprit could kill.
She asked, “What sprit killed this time”?
“ Mirobie”, why?
“Because there have been 2 killings of animals that have been possessed with the Windago. Once from a lion, and once from an antelope. I’m just scared that the next wizard or witch that takes it on will be killed. Who did kill the Windago? The young boy said, “I did”.
“How”? “There’s no spell”.
“Yes there is”.
“Then what is it”?
“Once again the boy said the spell out loud, clear my mind set it free now destroy the enemy.
“Who made that spell”?
“I did”, said the young boy.
“Creative”.
“Thanks”.
“Now don’t lose track of the topic”. “The Windago is very rare but there has to be a dark wizard behind this that would be the only logical explanation”. “What other spells would help”?
“Well how many spells do you need?
“As many as you can get”.
“Ok I’ll say all the ones that would help us, so there’s clear my mind set it free now destroy the enemy, sprits of light help my friend in their time of fright kill this demon who has bewitched the night, for those who want the truth revealed open hearts and secrets un sealed until now is now again after which the memory ends, Evil wind that blows that which forms below no longer shall you dwell death takes you with this spell, I take your hands in mine and with this string I will entwine your powers I’ll forever bind from now until the end of time. “That’s all I know that would help”.
That will do for the time being, but right now we need to rest oh and meet me at the airport tomorrow at sun set. Oh ya here’s your tickets. Before anyone could say another word she was gone. That night I had a dream of different things that I thought were nothing until something I remembered happened. It showed a picture of me when I was only 10. I was running through a field of flowers that were all dead and after I ran past them they started to stand up right and they were living. I could only believe it was a miracle and nothing less.







plese tell me what u think. (only if u like it :D)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodySunAngel on May 14, 2004, 1:40:32 AM

BloodySunAngel on
BloodySunAngelVery interesting. Very interesting, indeed.

But no offense, it was a weebit hard to read. But I got it. *thumbs up* very good.

blackrose208 on May 8, 2004, 12:36:42 PM

blackrose208 on
blackrose208thank you you are verry kind from what i've seen or typed or .... i'm confused now lol

sally_the_ragdoll on May 8, 2004, 11:51:52 AM

sally_the_ragdoll on
sally_the_ragdollvery cool. i like your ideas. they are really awesome.