Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Black Dragon Inn; an Intro to the tales of Gaiacarius

well, this describes breifly the history of Gaiacarius (the planet on which it takes place.)
Narrated by Maaku Sukatto.

Chapter 1 - Black Dragon Inn; an Intro to the tales of Gaiacarius

Chapter 1 - Black Dragon Inn; an Intro to the tales of Gaiacarius
The Chronicles of Gaiacarius



There are many legends and stories being circulated around the many taverns and bars on Gaiacarius; stories of titanic monsters roaming across the plains of Alkazaba, others of un-dead shambling through the wastelands of Shadowcreek; to the north of Acaron. All of these stories and tales are, to some extent true, but perhaps I know the most fascinating, the most chilling and definitely the most truthful story ever told.

My name is Maaku Sukatto, I have travelled the lands of Acaron with Takashi Watanake; the revered hero of Gaiacarius, Immortalising his feats and journey in my book entitled ‘The Chronicles of Gaiacarius.’

I suppose that you’d prefer not to hear me ramble on about it, maybe when you have more time, but for now I will only tell you the story pretty much all inhabitants of Gaiacarius know; the story of Gyorgious, the very reason Takashi is now famed throughout Gaiacarius.

I see you are not familiar with the name, it’s not surprising, seeing you’ve ended up on our world by mistake. Well then, I’ll explain it to you:

You see; Gyorgious is the demon king, eh, I should say ‘was’ the king of demons. He was a particularly cruel monster; his upper half resembled a man, whilst from the waist down he was built similar to a snake. He was the creator of all creatures on Gaiacarius, and I sometimes wonder how a monster so sinister and bloodthirsty could’ve possibly made all others and us on our fair world…

Roughly 3 millennia ago, Gyorgious’ soul was sealed inside a dagger known as ‘Alphiess’, by the Seraphim. For the past few years, however, there had been increased activity from the outside, if you had been here you would’ve heard the stories: dark heretical cults, hordes of reanimated corpses shambling over the northern wastelands, and to top it all, a vampiress attempting to resurrect the Demon King.

Well, Takashi decided to do something about this, as many cults worshipping Gyorgious had kidnapped and murdered many innocents throughout the lands. One victim of this sinister religion was his sister, of whom I did not know.

And so he gathered a troop of friends and heroes around him;
Fei Ren Chun; the Felician princess who was strong willed and wild like an uncontrolled fire.
Eros; A handsome yet blundering cupid.
Daisuke: The hero of old. A brave and undaunted Seraphim warrior who had once defeated Gyorgious and his legions of hell. It’s such a shame he’s no longer with us.
And Simiyushi; a haphazard succubus, pretty yet unpredictable and turbulent.

I will say that they did not come up against many easy opponents; most of which were servants of Gyorgious, including his own concubine; the vampiress lady Min. They also had many other problems too; Daisuke and Takashi accidentally fall into the pit of the Succubi. I was not there to chronicle this event as an eyewitness, but Takashi told me about it. He now resides there; a ‘master’ of them and their king.

There was also a major slip-up on Eros’ behalf, but I’ll leave to read my book to find out what happens!


Well, I see you’re more interested in this story now… I would love to recount my
Travels with the group, but I am tired, and need my sleep, come see me tomorrow and I’ll narrate to you ‘The Chronicles of Gaiacarius.’…

Oh, feel free to read these, these tomes contain the history of our world. Perhaps you might find some of our rich history interesting.
Well, until tomorrow…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ranphasetokelly on August 21, 2007, 6:40:56 PM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellyyaaaaay nice story!!!:D i like it ^-^

*faves*