Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fang

Read and you will find out only saying that cuz im not the best one to ask about my stories

Chapter 1 - Fang

Chapter 1 - Fang
Chapter 1
Sakura Linden Lea is the princess of the Earth kingdom. She is twelve, smart, and great with a sword. Her and her horse could take down 50 men in one hour if they tried. She is also heir to the lovely kingdom her mother runs now, or as it is known as, the Earth House. She is a talented girl, and brave for her age. Everyone says that she takes after her mother, but few say she takes after her father who died in combat 2 years ago. Only a few remember her father because he wasn’t one of the greatest kings, nor was he trying to be.

The guard, Horsh, stayed right beside Sakura because Sakura's mother commanded him to. Many say it is because the queen wishes for them to marry, but Sakura will never accept even if he killed over one hundred men for her. They rode down the rocky path to the castle beside each other on their horses. "Sakura I hear someone coming," Horsh warned." I hear it to Horsh, but do not be alarmed. If you are alarmed the thing following us will attack, and have the advantage," She just stared ahead. "It's really dark out, I can't see anything. I think we should trout home," His voice was worried. "Don't worry. I just want to stay out a little longer." "Yes your highness," He mumbled something under his breath. Sakura turned around, and started to trout the opposite way from the castle. Horsh did the same still mumbling. "My name is Sakura Linden Lea, heir to the Earth House. Identify yourselves now!" She stopped in the center of the pathway. A pale-skinned boy walked out from behind a rock to the side. His hair was black, and so were his eyes. "A vampire I see. Who are you kind sir," Horsh said having his horse block Sakura. "My name is Fang, and I am heir to the kingdom on Vampire's Rock," He looked straight at Sakura. Sakura got off her horse and walked over to him. "Why were you following us," She said in a calm voice. "I was only following you; I have no use for him. The reason, if you must know, is that I have a question to ask you. My parents have invited the princess of the kingdom of the Earth House to come to the Vampire ball. I myself and a few others will be your guard. I will make sure they do not hurt you in any way. If I try, they will stop me, or we all get our heads chopped off," He smiled showing his fangs. She smiled and nodded, "I will ask mother if I can go. She will say no, but I have Horsh here to make it where I can go." He nodded, and turned into a bat. He flew off at light speed. "Horsh let us go home now," Sakura jumped back on her horse and trotted as fast as her horse could go.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment