Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part 2 (idk)

Read and you will find out only saying that cuz im not the best one to ask about my stories

Chapter 2 - Part 2 (idk)

Chapter 2 - Part 2 (idk)
Chapter 2
"No Sakura you are not going to a ball filled with vampires!" Mother shouted. "But mother I will be fine. The prince of their castle will be guarding me, and others. I will bring my sword and I will be safe," I complained. My mother shook her head, "Nothing I say will stop you so you may go." I ran over to her and hugged her, "Thank you so much." She pushed me off her, and walked to her room. "Princess may I remind you that he never told you the time of the ball," Horsh smiled. "It’s tomorrow night. An invite is received one day before the party. It's just how the handbook states it," I walked out of the throne room. "Well okay you win, but if they try to bite you_" "I will take my sword and kill them all," I interrupted him. He nodded. "I'm going to sleep now Horsh do not interrupt me," "Yes Sakura," He opened the door to my room. I walked in and laid down on my bed. Horsh closed the door and he left into the throne room. I heard a soft tapping on my window; I got up. I looked out my window to see the vampire we saw before flying in bat form. I opened my window and he flew in. He changed to his human form looking at me. "Why are you here?" I looked solemnly at him. "I am here to warn you that my mother and father have set this up for you to be bitten," His voice was low. "Why are you warning me?" "Because there is no reason for you to get bitten," He grabbed my arm. "I understand, but I must go. My mother said that I could and now she will force me to go." "I will protect you. I am suppose to guard you from getting bitten am I not?" He winked at me. I rolled my eyes, "I guess I can trust you, but you come anywhere close to my neck and I will cut your head off with my sword." He smiled, "Yes your highness." I laughed a little but had to stop. "Horsh is coming hide, and don't go yet," I said calmly. He nodded and turned to a bat. I saw him fly out the window but not leave far. "Your highness I just wanted to say good night and sweet dreams," His voice was shaky. "I told you not to disturb me now leave!" I yelled smiling at myself. Horsh's footsteps left the hall and Fang came back in. I smiled as he turned back to human. "What would happen if I did bite you, if you don't mind me asking?" He was frowning. "I'd kill you then kill myself to protect my family and my kingdom," I looked at my bed. He grabbed my hand, and kissed it. "Then I won't bite you," He whispered. I smiled, "Good because I don't know if I could kill myself. If I had to kill myself then I am sure I could, but not if my mother didn't want me to." "You and your mother must be very close." "No we hardly talk. She is always busy and bossy. She hardly cares for me," I looked into his eyes, and I felt my heart stop. He looked away from me, "Forgive me I am cursed with these eyes." His eyes were death themselves. They could have killed me. "It's okay I'm fine," I felt my heart beating again. "No, I am sorry. I hate being cursed with these eyes! Only one with powerful magic can remove the curse and I haven't met a wizard or a witch that could." I grabbed his hand, "Close your eyes." He closed his eyes and calmed down. I started humming a strange tune. "Open your eyes now," I worried. He opened them and looked at me. I looked into his eyes and smiled, "I think your eyes are fine now. They are still black, but I can tell they no longer have the curse on them." He kissed my cheek, "Forgive me for that. I know I am not suppose to kiss the princess." I blushed, "It is okay, but you must leave now for the sun is starting to come up." He nodded and flew out the window turning into a bat. I jumped on my bed and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment