Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Is it the end?

Read and you will find out only saying that cuz im not the best one to ask about my stories

Chapter 3 - Is it the end?

Chapter 3 - Is it the end?
Chapter 3
I woke up at night, and worried. "Oh thank gosh you are alive we almost thought you died. You wouldn't wake up no matter what we did!" Horsh was sitting in a wooden chair beside my bed. "What time is it?" I sat up. "Thirty minutes past ten," He looked confused. "Leave my room I have a ball to get ready for, remember," I stood up. "Yes milady," He got up, and left my room. I looked around to make sure no one was watching. I looked under my bed and found my black dress. It was long, tight, and it looked gothic. I looked through my dressers and found my black tiara. I slipped my clothes on, "Horsh I will be leaving, but I want no one to see me that includes you. Clear the path to the entrance and make sure no one sees me!" I yelled making sure Horsh heard me. "Yes milady," He hollered back. Twenty minutes later, I left my room. I went to the entrance and made sure no one saw as I left the castle. I went and got my black horse from its stable, "Hey Midnight are you ready to go to Vampire's Rock?" The horse nodded its head. I jumped onto her back and I rode off to the kingdom of vampires. I saw many witches and vampires on the way there and they all looked at me as if I were crazy. "Midnight do you think this is a good idea?" I looked at her solemnly. "Well milady it would appear so," She spoke back. I nodded, "Okay, but I might half to take that spell off you because you might speak in front of my mother." "Milady I won't don't worry," She stopped in front of a mountain. "Be good and run home. I will send a flutter to you when I need to come back." Midnight nodded and ran off. I looked at the mountain and knocked on it three times. "Password," A scratchy voice said. "I have no password only an invite from the queen and king from here," I closed my eyes. The mountain opened at the bottom a little. "Princess Sakura you came. It is a pleasure to finally meet you," The scratchy voice said. I walked in and saw many vampires looking at me. "Leave her alone," I heard Fang’s voice from the other side of the room. Everyone cleared a path and he walked to me, "You look nice tonight." I smiled, "I had to try and fit in here." He grabbed my hand and led me to his mother and father. "Mother, father this is the princess of the Earth House. She knows of you wanting to bite her, and I will not allow of it." I heard many gasps in the background. "Fine then you will bite her!" His mother boomed. "Excuse me! I am not going to be bitten!" I heard my voice over everyone else’s. "You came here and it is a tradition for the one that is not a witch or vampire to be bitten," His father said in a low voice. "Look into you son’s eyes," I whispered. "It will kill us!” The mother shouted. "Fang look at me then," I grabbed his arm. He turned to me and swallowed. I looked into his eyes and almost fell over. "You put the curse on him again. Why do you give your son with such pain," I said still looking into his eyes. "Because he is soon to be king, and we want him to kill with just the look of his eyes," The mother smiled. I grabbed Fang's hand, "I will not allow this treatment." I closed my eyes and let my magic go through him. I opened my eyes and felt that the curse was lifted. "My magic is stronger then yours. Leave his eyes how he wants them. He doesn't want to kill by just looking at someone," I looked at them. The mother was speechless. "You looked straight into my son's eyes even with the spell on his eyes," The father said. "You took my spell off my son!" The mother yelled. Even more gasps came. "Flame of Light and Dark of Death are my powers. You should know them because they are the strongest of magic," I let go of Fang's hand when I remembered I was holding it. I heard everyone gasp that time, and many faint. "You have magic from both sides, but that would mean you mother and father wasn't the queen and king of the Earth house! Your parents were Hillary and Matt!” The mother exclaimed. I nodded and smiled, "You are learning." My eyes lit up one being a bright light and one being a dark light. "Fang and everyone leave," I yelled getting through from what was happening. "You heard her mother leave now. Father protect mother! Ever leave now!" Fang yelled. "Fang you must go to," I said as everyone was leaving. "I'm not leaving!" He yelled and grabbed my arm. I let out a yell of pain, "Leave before it happens! You must go!" I shoved him off me and used my magic to push him out. I closed all the ways in and out. I let out another yell, "Mother, father let me free. Let go of me! I know my destiny; I know I must die from this. Mother let go of your daughter for she is growing up! Father let me live for your daughter has been through enough for her strength to harm everyone. Mother, father leave your daughter alone to live for she must live longer then you!" I heard my mother's voice, "My daughter forgive us for your pain, but you must go through with this. You must die soon. If you do not die then the world will be destroyed by your power." "Forgive us my dear. We always will and always have loved you," My father's voice came through. I fell to the ground as my body felt as though it was splitting in half. I spit blood out onto the ground. The whole mountain started to shake. I heard Fang step inside the mountain. "I thought I blocked all the entrances," I spoke softly. "You did, but that isn't going to stop me from seeing you die," His voice was loud and deadly. I let out another yell. I heard my bones snap, "Forgive me Fang." He looked at me confused. I put my hands on the ground and tossed him out of the mountain again using magic, but this time made sure he wouldn't be coming back. I felt my eyes start to close. I slammed my fist on the ground and made my eyes open wide. I let out a long and ear blistering yell. I heard many more people outside then there was before. I heard my mother out there yelling for me to let her in, but I ignored her. The mountain stopped shaking. I stood up, and took my sword from its holding place. I jammed the sword through my heart, and fell to the ground.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment