Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Veggicat's boring day

this is like a warrior cats + dragonball z
no it isn't Yaoi stuff you perverts >8< (lawl)
don't hate on me ok it's kinda like a parody or somethin ._.

Chapter 1 - Veggicat's boring day

Chapter 1 - Veggicat's boring day
Goten and Catku jumped on Nimbus, catku stretched his little body he softly laid down on the cloud. Goten patted Catku's fur "Mom! Gohan! I going to Trunk's house I'll be back soon!" Goten called out, Chi-Chi poked her head out the window "better be here before dinner," she replied. Goten nodded "lets go Nimbus!" the cloud flew into the sky, Catku watched Chi-Chi and Gohan shrink into little dots as they flew higher in the sky, Catku rested his head on Goten's lap and fell asleep. 

In Capsule Corp, Bulma sat in her bedroom on her desk working on something. On the bed there was a black cat with white paws and a Dark blue collar with tiny spikes, on the collar it said "Veggicat". Veggicat chewed on a toy mouse thinking it was Krillin's head, he was bored chewing the toy mouse he smacked it on the floor and curled up on Bulma's soft pillow. Bulma smiled she sat on the bed and petted Veggicat "your always grumpy aren't you Vegeta," she giggled. Veggicat looked away feeling a flush of embarrasment, Bulma stood up and stretched "Well im gonna take a little break from working," she kissed Veggicat on the forehead and walked out the room. Veggicat jumped on a windowsill and looked outside, the breeze flew past Veggicat he sniffed the air, a few miles away he could smell Catku and Goten coming to visit Trunks. Veggicat huffed and jumped off Bulma's bed and padded to Trunks room.

Veggicat padded in Trunks room, he looked around his son wasn't there.......he sighed and padded out his son's room and went outside.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment