Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Time Machine

An elephant tries to find the monkey king to ask him a very important question, but she can't find the monkeys. It turns out all of the animals are in the wrong worlds!

Chapter 2 - The Time Machine

Chapter 2 - The Time Machine
So, when Ellie got into the time machine and looked for the monkey button. "Where is it? Why did I put so many buttons in here? There is like a million of them!!!" Exadgerated Ellie angrily. "There it is! I'll push it in 3 seconds. Three......Two......ONE" BOOM!!!!! "What the heck? Where am I?!?" "You are in the monkey land," said a tall giraffe, "come with me I'll show you around. O.K.?" "This can't be the monkey land! You guys are giraffes!!!" screamed Ellie." Why do I always have to be with the animals that are loopy?" thought Ellie. "Are you coming?" asked the giraffe. "Ummmmm... NO! Are you on crack or something?" "No, why?" "Nevermind." So, Ellie got a tour of the monkey land and had dinner there, grass and leaves. Ewwww! After dinner, Ellie went to bed in one of the tree houses. In the morning, Ellie had breakfast and went back to the timemachine. So, where would the monkeys be? she thought. "I'm not going to ask a giraffe, because they will probably get mad, so I guess I will go to the giraffe land. Mabye they are there!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bluesun on March 5, 2007, 5:59:18 AM

bluesun on
bluesunwho likes this one?