Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The dream.

This is a story featuring my Spyro oc L. Let's just say that this will be part of the story that Ginathehedgehog is writing which is, " Of dragon's and Dragonfly's." Sorry if i mispelled it. Anyways, Enjoy. Lots of romance and action.

Chapter 1 - The dream.

Chapter 1 - The dream.
* A orange dragon with Green horn's and blue claw's is asleep on the warm sand of a beach and he begins to move in his sleep.*
 
* Inside L's dream.*
 
* L is standing in a snowy white field, His green horn's slightly shimmering and his feet dig into the soft and crunchy snow. He then walks forward a little and a black shadow appears in front of him.*
 
???: Little dragon, You seem to be sad and alone in this world. What is your name?
 
L: My name is L sir. Might i ask you your name?
 
???: My name is Drone, But you can call me D.
 
L: *looks at D, A somewhat scared expression on his face.* What do you want with me D?
 
D: I came not to ask you for anything, But to warn you of a great darkness in your heart. It is powerfull to the point that you cannot controll it except for close friend's or those that you love and that love you back.
 
L: Soooooo, Your basically saying that i wont be able to go back to the Stone village anytime soon?
 
D: *nods* Yes, If you can find a way to cure the darkness that resides inside of your heart. Then you will be able to lead a happy full hardy life.
 
* The snow dissappears and D fades away. L then wakes up with a jolt on the warm sand.*
 
L: Wow, That was weird.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on January 1, 2008, 5:18:12 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool dream! ice job! =D