Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - L VS Gorm.

This is a story featuring my Spyro oc L. Let's just say that this will be part of the story that Ginathehedgehog is writing which is, " Of dragon's and Dragonfly's." Sorry if i mispelled it. Anyways, Enjoy. Lots of romance and action.

Chapter 2 - L VS Gorm.

Chapter 2 - L VS Gorm.
* L stands up and begins to walk away from the beach and the strange dream that had occured there. As L walks, He comes to a deserted town and he begins to walk through the street's which are desolate of life.*
 
L: What is this place? I dont think that this has anything to do with just regular dragon's.
 
* L walks to the center of the town to find a huge Scaffold that has a inverted L piece on the top with a rope hanging limply from it.*
 
L: Must be the execution area. I wonder why it seems like it has recently been used.
 
* A orc rushes out of a abandoned house and knocks L down onto the ground. The orc then laughs evilly and sneers.*
 
???: Hey there dragon, What are you doing so far away from home? *laughs evilly.*
 
L: Who are you, And what happened to the dragon's that lived here?
 
???: You really want to know? Im going to tell you anyways. My name is Gorm and i am the head of the Orc's that live around here. I had them murder all the dragon's that lived here in this small town and now it belongs to me.
 
L: *glares at Gorm and shoots a little fire from his nose.* So, Your the one behind all of this then?
 
Gorm: *grins evilly* Damn straight.
 
L: Thats it, I will take you down, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!
 
Gorm: *laughs maniacally.* Puny dragon, You cant...
 
* L's scale's on his tail rip out of his skiin with a small tink and a little blood begins to flow from the wound's. The scale's then turn into a sword and L stands on his hind leg's with it in his hand's.*
 
L: Let's do this you disgusting Orc.
 
* L and Gorm rush at each other and Gorm pulls a sword from behind his back. There is the sound of clashing metal. L and Gorm then begin to parry each other's attack's. L jumps over Gorm's head and quickly slashes him across the backside of his knee and Gorm screams out in pain.*
 
Gorm: GAH, You shall pay dearly for that!
 
* Gorm thrusts at L and misses causing him to fall flat on his face. L then climbs on top of Gorm's back and readys the sword for the finishing kill.*
 
L: Any last word's?
 
Gorm: *shakes his head no.*
 
* L plunges the blade deep into Gorm's spine and blood begins to spurt out of the wound. Gorm's body becomes motionless on the ground and L's scale's returns back to his tail in their right place's.*
 
L: * cringes from the pain of unsealing and resealing the scale's.* I have to get going to the castle. I might need help with the inner darkness inside of me and well. I better get going.
 
* L leaves Gorm's body and continues to walk towards the Castle and the town that it's in.*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on January 1, 2008, 5:20:42 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogNice fight! Good job! =