Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Fighting with the darkness.

This is a story featuring my Spyro oc L. Let's just say that this will be part of the story that Ginathehedgehog is writing which is, " Of dragon's and Dragonfly's." Sorry if i mispelled it. Anyways, Enjoy. Lots of romance and action.

Chapter 3 - Fighting with the darkness.

Chapter 3 - Fighting with the darkness.
* L leaves the south gate's of the abandoned town and the body of Gorm. He then heads north to the castle and the town that it is in.*
 
L: Thats strange, My stomach is cramping up. I need to get something to eat first before i go any farther.
 
* L finds a apple tree nearby and takes a few of the apple's. He then eats them and his stomach uncramps a little. L then continues towards the castle and the town.*
 
L: What the hell, My stomachs cramping up again and i just ate.
 
* As L nears the town, He feels the presence of D and looks around. Not seeing anyone, L heads on into the town and begins to wander the street's.*
 
L: *clutches his stomach.* Gah, What is happening to me?
 
* L suddenly goes into a trance and finds himself at a strange burnt desert. A pitch black drake in front of him. The drake looks down at L and grins evilly.*
 
???: You know that you have a terrible darkness inside of you. That darkness is me. Before i was defeated by your ancestor's, My name was Onigumo. I then cursed your ancestor's with my last dying breath that one of their descendent's would have a terrible darkness in them and that would be you.
 
L: * scared, His scale's on his tail rip out again making more blood gush out from the wound. The scale's then turn into the sword once again and L glares at Onigumo.* I will not let you controll me.
 
Onigumo: *laughs evilly.* Thats what you think little one.
 
* L rushes at Onigumo only to be hit back into reality and out of the trance. L then falls unconscious on the street.*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on January 1, 2008, 5:22:06 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool chapter! Can't wait for more!