Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - L and the village hidden in the tree's.

This is a story featuring my Spyro oc L. Let's just say that this will be part of the story that Ginathehedgehog is writing which is, " Of dragon's and Dragonfly's." Sorry if i mispelled it. Anyways, Enjoy. Lots of romance and action.

Chapter 5 - L and the village hidden in the tree's.

Chapter 5 - L and the village hidden in the tree's.
* L walks out of the town and heads into the wood's. As L walks, His ear's go up as he becomes more alert to danger.*
 
L: Hmmm, It's odd that these wood's are filled with enemie's but yet they arent attacking me. Why am I having these strange dejavu feeling's?
 
* L continues to walk and he soon comes to a group of tree's that have hut's in their lim'bs.*
 
L: What the, Where is this place?
 
???: This place is the village hidden in the tree's. You must be a outsider.
 
L: Yeah, Show yourself!
 
* A Orc walks out of a bush wielding a sword made of Basilisk fang's.*
 
???: Who might you be outsider? *raises his sword at L.*
 
L: *bows and his wing's open a little.* My name is L and I am looking for some answer's.
 
???: *lowers his sword but still has his hand clutched around the hilt.* Nice to meet you L, My name is Chrome. I can help you find out a little bit of what your looking for, but dont count on finding out everything you...
 
* The snake that killed the king slithers through the tree's at a distance, A evil grin in his eye's.*
 
L: *his ear's go fully up and he is alerted to the snake's presence.* QUICK, LET'S GET INSIDE ONE OF THOSE HUT'S!
 
* L and Chrome nod and L's wing's open fully and he flys up to a hut carrying Chrome in his two front paw's.*
 
* The snake slithers out of the tree's and grins wickedly at L.*
 
Snake: *grinning wickedly* I might not have been at the castle when you were, But one day you and those other dragon's will find yourselve's at unspeakable odd's.
 
* The snake retracts into the tree's still grinning wickedly. L and Chrome enter the hut and sit down.*
 
L: Who was that?
 
Chrome: *shakes his head sadly.* That would be the devious Snake that had killed the king. He was killed yesterday around he time of the after tournament party.
 
L: *nods* I know the king's daughter.
 
Chrome: So, You know the probably last descendent of the king then. Maybe you can help us out then.
 
L: What do you want me to do?
 
Chrome: This village is barely surviving because of that sneaky snake. I want you to get rid of him or at least try to.
 
L: *nods* Ok but how do i do that?
 
Chrome: Fight him, Hurt him so bad that he wouldnt even think about coming back here.
 
* L nods and walks back out of the hut. he then flys down to the ground and lets out a somewhat loud scream as his scale's on his tail transform into his sword and his tail begins to bleed. The snake then slithers out of the tree grinning evilly.*
 
Snake: So, You think that you can defeat me.
 
L: *holding his sword in his right claw.* Yeah, Dont even think of running away like you did to the king yesterday. Because, I WONT LET YOU ESCAPE!
 
* L rushes at the snake and swings his sword which misses the snake. The snake then strikes L on his left arm and begins to sink his fang's into L. L then screams and strikes the snake square in the back with his blade. the snake then backs off and strikes L again this time with his tail. L then falls onto the ground and the snake begins to squeeze him to death.*
 
* A voice inside of L's head begins to speak and L's scale's change black. There is a sudden dark energy pouring out of L and he rips the snake's tail from around him throwing the snake into a tree.*
 
L: * deep and evil voice* You thought you could beat me? Well, Think again DUMBASS!
 
*the snake sees L began to grow taller and then breaks through the wood's roofing. His dark scale's gleaming in the sunlight as he looms over the castle's small town.*
 
Snake: Forget you, Im out of here!
 
* The snake then slithers away from the village hidden in the tree's and Chrome looks outside with a happy expression on his face. Inside of the black L, The real L begins to call out for help.*
 
L: *crying as tear's stream down his face.* PLEASE, SOMBODY HELP ME!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on January 22, 2008, 1:41:58 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogReally cool chapter! Can't wait for more! =D

boykingkilla on January 22, 2008, 9:40:18 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaThanks, If you would could you possibly send the link for this to all of the other's and have them read it so that they can understand how L found his way and what happened after?

ginathehedgehog on January 23, 2008, 1:31:29 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogIf I have time then I will ^^

boykingkilla on January 23, 2008, 1:04:50 PM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaOk then Gina. ^^ Dont mind me, Im just being anxious and I feel as if i somewhat need a tiny hint of respect for trying my hardest on my storie's and art. but thats ok. ^^