Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - prolouge

yeah this be my fanfic for teh ty series

Chapter 0 - prolouge

Chapter 0 - prolouge
“No please don’t!” I said. “It has to be me Sy, if not, this will be you.” said Ty. Then Derthla raised her knife, with Ty and I immobile, there was nothing I could do. Ty was going to be killed!!!!
It was an ordinary, plain, old, sunny day. All was quite in the land of Southern Rivers. There was only the sound of a babbling brook and the flutter of a butterfly filling the air. A panting came from the distance. Suddenly, as if out of nowhere came a Tasmanian tiger, striped red, with a brown sash with silver buckle, back nose, blue eyes glistening with the sun, with dark blue gloves, and blue swim shorts, came rushing past the scenery. Well I am that Tasmanian tiger, my name is Sy. I zipped through the premises, as if, something was chasing me. I stopped at a huge ledge, it seemed like a bottomless foggy pit in between the two ledges. There was a rustling in the bushes behind me, so I quick stepped back and sprang forward, and leaped across to the other side. I thought I was safe, but then, something jumped across too, and jumped on me. “TAG YOUR IT!!!” said Ty. “Well you didn’t have to jump on me! Get off me!” I said, while pushing Ty off of me. “Sorry, but there was no other way to get you.” said Ty while standing up.
“Oh well,” I said, “we better get home, mum and dad are probably flipin’ out cause’ we’re 5 minutes late.” We both started laughing, as we began walking home. I thought I heard something rustle in the trees behind us. Being the younger brother, and not having Sly around, I asked Ty if he heard any thing. Ty just answered “No.” I just answered “Yeah” and went on. But about five minutes later I became more and more paranoid. I kept hearing it. I kept stopping to listen for it. Ty started to get worried. Wait, there is something moving through the trees! I hastily pulled out my boomerang and lunged it forward into the tree behind me. ……there was an awkward pause…… “… Did you use my Zoomerang again Sy?” ask Ty “No!” I said, “Don’t boomerangs normally make a noise when they hit something? I go gypped! They’re always supposed to come…” Suddenly my boomerang came thrusting back to the middle of my forehead. “Back?” said a soft voice in the most violent tone. Suddenly a Tasmanian Devil, young, female, with purple hair, and a glossy purple and yellow outfit, with wraps on her elbows, and metal shoulder protectors, leaped out of the tree holding on to the other boomerang I threw. Ty immediately leaped back and pulled out his boomerang, but she was just too experinced! She knocked him down with ease. As soon as I get back up she moved behind me and said, “When I knock you down stay down.”
When she held my boomerang high in the air, she swiftly swung it downwards. But I sprang up and ripped my boomerang out of her hand, in the process, leaping behind her, and almost hit her. She quickly span around and elbowed me in the stomach, pulled out her knife, stabbed me, and as I fell to the ground, she grab my boomerangs, threw me against the tree, and thrusted my boomerangs at me. One hooked my neck to the tree, but it hit me so hard, I was knocked out before I hit the tree, and the other hooked my legs together and against the tree. She fled off because all of bush rescue just arrived, but by that time, everything went dark.
When I woke up all I saw was nothing. I was still asleep, only in a dream. It’s like I could see my whole childhood behind me. From the day I was born, Ty and Sly were still young, so mum and dad left them with a babysitter and not letting him know that he was going to have a brother until they got home because they had to leave so quickly, they wanted to leave it a surprise. I was born in the hospital in Baramungee. But at the same time, Boss Cass attacked the city, and the hospital was destroyed. I got separated with mum and dad because they had to stop him, and was on my own through out the rest of my life. Over time, I ran into the bunyip elder, Nadu Gili and lived with him in the dreaming after Ty got mum and dad out of the dreaming. Then Ty released the quinkan from the dreaming, and allowed a way for me to escape. With Southern Rivers being so different, I got lost!!! Finally the Quinking was defeated, and I found the new Baramungee and met up with Ty and Sly. From then on, we’ve been acting like we’ve been with each other all our lives.
“Is he awake?” said Ty’s voice. “Well he got hurt really badly, but he will recover.” said Julius “Wait, I think he’s coming to.” Said Sly’s voice “Uhhh…” I said, “What happened.” “Well,” said Ty as he inhaled deeply, “You got knocked out by Derthla, someone who’s teamed up with Boss Cass who is trying to take down bush rescue yet again through some secret plan that we know nothing of yet. But, we are going to go on missions to find out what we can about their plans.” said Ty. “Oh,” I said, kind of confused, “It looks like we got a new adventure ahead of us.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment