Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Who is this?

yeah this be my fanfic for teh ty series

Chapter 1 - Who is this?

Chapter 1 - Who is this?
It’s the next day and I just woke up from a nice night’s sleep in the hospital. I just recovered from my most recent injury. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my regular clothes, I was wearing some robe-ish thing they gave me here. I walked over to the bathroom in my room, as I open the door, I stuck my had to the side wall to turn on the lights and the exhaust fan. The air in this place was so, stale, unusual and uncomforting. I wanted to take a shower and clean off from the fight with Derthla yesterday. I was extremely angry at myself for failing like I did yesterday. There was a knock on the door on the outside of my room, “House-keeping.” said a woman. “I‘m still in here, I made no mess, and everything else I will take care of.” I replied. I could hear her cart rolling away along with the beat of her feet. I took of the clothes they gave me here and folded it up and set it by the door next to my clothes. I stepped into the shower and turned the nozzle on to the hot water. Before the water even touched me, I could feel the relaxing heat flowing out of the nozzle. The soothing flow of the water was enough to relieve myself of all stress. After I was done with the shower, I turned the nozzle to “off.” I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist and took the other one to dry myself off. The soft steam was still floating in the room. I walked up to the mirror and drew a bunch of smiley faces on it .
I put my clothes back on, and folded the towels and set them on top of the robe thing. I took the laundry, and stuck them down the laundry chute. I made the bed. I left the room and walked downstairs to the front desk and checked out of the hospital. I started my way out the door until I ran into the nurse that helped me when I was in the hospital. “Thank you for helping me of my time of need.” I said to her. “Oh, It’s ok, it’s my job to help people, and you just happened to be one of them.” she answered. “Well, I’m still grateful anyways.” I said.
After my conversation with the nurse, I headed out the door, and towards Bush Rescue Headquarters. Half way down the road, I realized that I left my boomerang at the hospital. I spun around and hastily raced towards the hospital. I ran into the front door, quickly catching my breath, I opened the door and fled right pass the welcoming counter, before they could say anything. I got back up to where my room was, my boomerang was on the table just like I left it. But there was two letters on it. Ty and Sly must of put them on it when I was sleeping before they left. One note said, “Dear Sy, thanks for your quick reactions, hope you have a G’day mate! -Ty-” I began to smile. The other one said, “ Hey mate, I heard what happened, hope you recover, your bro, -Sly-” I smiled happily, but there was a tear trickling down my cheek. I’m so joyful, but yet, I’m crying. As I wipe away the tears from my face, I thought, “Man, they care about me this much.” I kept crying. I had never felt such a connection with my brothers. I had not known them for very long, I didn’t even know I had brothers not to long ago. I just thought that they were some heroes. Maybe it’s the fact that I’ve never had brothers before, but, I’ve never been so happy in my life. I just wanted to burst out in tears. I was so grateful for having brothers, having a family. I never had this feeling before, it felt so warm. I felt like, like I belong.
After such an emotional experience, I wiped the tears from my eyes and decided to take a nice relaxing walk in the forest before heading back to bush rescue HQ. As I left out the front door, I stuck the notes in the back pocket of my bathing suit. I went out in to the forest, to relax, unwind. I lied down under a tree and looked up at the sky through the trees. Suddenly, I heard a noise, it sounded like some one stepped on a twig nearby. I looked around, I saw no one, or nothing. I felt like I was being watched. I stood up and said, “Listen, if your out there, come out!” no one answered. “come out you coward!” I demanded. I heard some rustling in the bushes. I got a bit nervous and pulled out my boomerang, and said in a quivering voice, “O…o…o..k, *gulp* n…now j…just c…come q…” There was some strange noise that I think I recognized before, but knew I couldn’t be possible. I fled from the spot, and heard something behind me, it was getting closer, closer, closer, closer, and closer still, and close… and suddenly I ran in to some one. I leapt back on my feet in a flash, and pulled out my boomerang. “WAIT! Wait, don’t hit me, I’m not who you think I am.” said a young wolf. “Oh, sorry” I said, sticking my hand out to her, she grabbed my hand, and I pulled here up. I asked her, “What’s your name, and why are you all the way out here?” “My name is Lizzy, and I got lost out here, I was on my way to the air port, but … uh… I kind of… got lost” she answered. “Well, my names Sy, why are you leaving Australia?” I asked “Well…” she started, but I interrupted her, “No time to talk, come with me, I’ll get you to shelter, right now it sounds like someone is coming.” I grabbed her arm and started running. We rushed back to Bush Rescue HQ.
We finally got back to HQ. “Ok… why were you that far out in the forest?” I asked, she answered, “I got chased by quinkan.” “Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Ty and bush rescue stopped them 4 years ago?!” I exclaimed, “I thought so too, but I guess not.” Lizzy replied, “But, why were you trying to leave Australia?” I asked. Lizzy answered, “Well, I had this feeling that if I stayed in Australia, something bad would happen to a friend of mine, you probably don’t know who he is, but his name is Sly.” “SLY???!!! How do you know my brother, him or Ty never said anything about you!” I exclaimed! She exclaimed, “Sly and Ty are your brothers? Waddya mean they never said anything about me?” Ty and Sly came rushing after out after they heard yelling. “What’s going on over here bro… Lizzy?!?!” Sly shouted, “ thought you were leaving!” “Well,” said Lizzy blushing at Sly, “I was, and then I got lost.” Ty and Sly start to giggle, “Luckily your brother found me and offered for me to stay.” Lizzy went on, “So I decided to stay for a while longer.” Ty and Sly just kind of stopped laughing. “Ignore those two, they can be real goofballs sometimes.” I smiled as I continued, “Well, I’m glad you decided to stay, there’s a spare room next to mine. You should go wash up, the bathroom’s next to your room. Once your done, I’ll stop by and tell you everything you need to know about Sly ty and, I.” “Ok.” Lizzy replied as she walked back to the rooms.
“You like her don’t you?” Said Ty with a big grin on his face. I started blushing, “N…no I don’t, your being silly!” I said with an embarrassed anger in my voice. “Then why did you invite her to stay in the empty room next to you.?” asked Sly with a sly tone. “Well… it’s the only one we have.” I replied, stubbornly. “Yeah, right.” Said Ty sarcastically. “Sy, you so like her!” said Sly “Nuh-uh.” I said “Sy’s got a crush, Sy’s got a crush.” Ty and Sly chanted while circling around me. “I do not!” I stopped and paused and looked at them with a serious face. They looked back. “She told me quinkan were chasing her…” I said “hmmm, ill have Julius look into it.” said Ty.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment