Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beging

This is not from a book soz, and soz that i left it hanging. Just enjoy the story

Chapter 1 - The beging

Chapter 1 - The beging
CHAPTER 1

I could feel his eyes on me, just watching me. His hand touched my back I felt a chill run down my spine. You killed again, I turned to him. I only wanted to prove them wrong, Melanie, He whispered. What, prove that you could kill my only friend? I shrieked in rage. I slammed my fist into his face. I felt his jaw crack and I heard myself cry. I looked away from him with rage, but love. He had killed for me. They said he wouldnt kill for me, he proved them wrong. Her shrieks were loud but her blood was everywhere. I loved the sight more then I loved anything. I- Im so sorry, I grabbed his hand. He looked me in the eyes, I will never care what you do to me, and I will always love you. I smiled and kissed him. Ouch! He yelled backing away. Did I break it? I worried a lot. No, it just hurts badly. It sounded like it broke but I know it didnt, He popped his jaw back into place and I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to see that he had disappeared. Why do you always do that? I yelled not caring if he could hear it or not. I turned around to see Meagan, my other friend. He left you again. You know he loves you right? Yea I know, but he sure don't act it unless it involves killing. She smiled at me, Not his fault Sherry hurt you. He only wants to protect you. You know it and he just wants to show it. I never really claimed Meagan as my friend because she didnt really hang out with me. She always treated me so nice but I treated her so badly. When Sherry died, she comforted me and thats how she met Richard. He is the only person I can ever love. Richard killed and I love him for it. Richard, why must you always leave me? I yelled. Meagan smiled at me again, You cant stand to be away from him, can you? No, he is the only one that can understand me. Ugh why must I love him so much, but hate him so? I looked away. He killed her and I loved it. Why did I love that he killed my friend. Why! It makes no sense. Nothing ever does, I whispered to myself. Did you miss me? I heard Richards voice behind me. Why do you always disappear? I ran to him. Well it makes it easier then saying bye because you wouldnt let me out of here with out you, He smiled at me. I turned away from him, Oh, I see. Well then if thats how you want to play it then fine. I felt his eyes on me again. You wouldnt, would you? I turned back around with a knife in my hand. You cant kill me, Im everything to you, He smiled. I through the knife and it hit his arm. You disappear again and I wont miss your heart, I walked over to him and grabbed my knife and slid it down his arm a little. I took my knife out and grabbed a few rags. I put the rags on his arm and put presser on the wound. He pushed me away and let the rags drop. I will bleed for all the pain I have caused you, He looked me in the eyes. He had hate in his eyes but fear also. I rolled my eyes, You havent caused me any pain. Meagan walked over to Richard, Let me help. She picked up the rags and held it to his arm. I looked at Richard to see he had love in his eyes when looking at Meagan. I felt my heart stop. Richard&. How could he do that to me, he lied. He said he loved me, but he loves Meagan. Richard, you lied to me, I felt tears come to my eyes. Lied about what, Melanie? Your love for me, you lied. You said you love me and now I see you don't. You know you don't. I know you love Meagan, and I know Meagan loves you, I noticed a tear go down my cheek. Melanie, I didnt know you could read us from our eyes. Well now you do, and you look at her with love. When you look at me, all I see is hate and fear, I slammed my fist into a wall. I let out a cry. Melanie are you okay? Richard ran over to me. Don't touch me. Don't come near me. Get out of my life, you mean nothing to me. I choked out. I looked at my knuckles to see that they were bleeding. Ive hurt you, Melanie. I- I didnt mean to. I looked at him to see he had taken my knife. He jammed it into his throat and fell to the ground. I just stood there looking at him. Meagan ran over to him and cried. I fell to my knees, but didnt cry. Melanie why did you half to show him that he hurt you. He just killed himself for you and you don't care, Meagan yelled and took the knife out of Richards neck. She threw it at me but it hit the wall behind me. You are right I don't care. He killed himself because he was afraid of what I would do to him if he had lived, I stood up. She just looked at me not saying anything. I smiled and grabbed the knife from the wall. I threw it at Meagan and it ran straight through her heart. She fell forwards making it where hers and Richards stomachs touched. I walked over to Meagan, and pulled my knife out. I whipped all the blood on the couch. Have a good afterlife Meagan, I licked the knife, and walked towards the front door. I turned around and looked at Richard. His blonde hair was a reddish color because of the blood. His blue eyes looking straight at me I walked over to him and closed his eyes. I walked back to the door and opened it. I walked out the door and bumped into a girl with long dark green hair. Her eyes matched her hair, but the looked sad. I held out my right hand to help her up, but it was covered in blood. I switched hands quick and she took it. Im so sorry. I should have been watching where I was running, She said looking at me. She brushed off her knees and looked back at me. Oh, don't worry about it. I should have been watching where I was going too, I smiled. Oh, my name is Lillian. Nice to meet you Lillian, my name is Melanie. She smiled a cute soft smile at me, Nice to meet you to, Melanie. If you don't mind me asking, where were you off to? I looked at her arms. They had school -books in them. I was on my way home, but I started running because Cattie, a school bully, was following me, She looked behind her. I smiled, I see, well I think it would be best if I went with you. Just a second and let me tell my ma and pa where Im going. She nodded and turned towards the house. I will wait out here, your house looks scary. I nodded and ran to the door. I opened it and made sure to close it. I ran to the bathroom and ran some water over the blood on my arms and hands. I looked at my clothes to see that I didnt have any blood on them. I walked back to the door and opened it, again. I walked outside to Lillian. That didnt take you long, She said sounding a little surprised. Oh they were in the living room which is right through the door. I smiled and we started walking down the sidewalk. Melanie, how old are you, if you don't mind me asking? Lillian said walking and looking down at the sidewalk.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment