Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Conversation

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 1 - The Conversation

Chapter 1 - The Conversation
"WHAT?!? YOU'RE ADOPTING A KID?!?!?" Doremi cried.
"Yes." Doremi's mom told her calmly. "Not only are we adopting a child, your father have already met him, and..."
"Wait a minute... him? Him? HIM?!? The kid is a boy?" Doremi asked in shock.
"Yes, of course. As I was saying, the child is Pop's age, and he has the most amazing name. Ceon. Don't you agree? " Doremi's mom asked her in a quesionable tone.
"Yeah, I guess." Doremi told, feeling that she had to answer.
"Well, he comes tomorrow, and..." Doremi's mom was starting to talk again, when she was interrupted by a huge "thump" from upstairs.
"Yeow!!!!!" Doremi's dad screamed, running down the stairs faster than you could say "OJAMAJO". He was decorating Ceon's room, when he accidently dropped the hammer on his foot.
"What the heck..." Doremi thought to herself, while Pop came out from the kitchen.
"As I was saying, he arrives tomorrow, and we need to prepare. It will be an important day for him, and for us, so I need you two on your best behaviour." Doremi's mom told them.
"You don't need to worry about me, Mom. Doremi, on the other hand..." Pop told her, trying to sound like the perfect child.
"Why you little..." Doremi said, with her signature "Pblth, Pblth, Pblth".
"This is what I mean. Please be better behaving tommorow, or I might have to..." Doremi's mom was once again interrupted, this time by the doorbell.
"I'll get it." said Doremi with a smile, which, when she opened the door, suddenly disappeared.
Pop and her mom turned to the door, to see the reason why Doremi lost her smile. At the door was Aiko, and she did not look happy.
"Aiko, what's wrong?" Doremi asked, wondering what ticked her off.
"Doremi, I need you to come to the Maho-Dou quick. It's an emergency."
"I'll be there right away." Doremi said, while thinking to herself "Aiko's timing was perfect".

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lexmix on November 29, 2008, 4:51:47 PM

lexmix on
lexmixthat story is really great, i realy enjoyed reading it you kind of get her point of view i like that.

pixiebell on November 2, 2008, 5:41:37 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellthats good story

caden17 on November 2, 2008, 8:28:01 PM

caden17 on
caden17thanks

bluetail on November 2, 2008, 2:31:26 AM

bluetail on
bluetailwierd but cool dont understand somethings butt o well

chaos_kitten8 on November 2, 2008, 1:40:51 AM

chaos_kitten8 on
Comment Deleted

caden17 on November 2, 2008, 2:09:45 AM

caden17 on
caden17thanks.