Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - He Arrives

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 2 - He Arrives

Chapter 2 - He Arrives
"Let me get this straight," Doremi asked, "there is no emergency????? Whose idea was this?!?!?"
"Hadzuki." Onpu said.
"Aiko." Hadzuki replied.
"Momoko." said Aiko.
"Onpu." Momoko told Doremi.
"Yes, it was my idea. Sorry." Onpu confessed, feeling guilty.
"Well, I have one thing to say to that... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!" Doremi cried with excitement.
"You're... welcome." Onpu said, confused.
"Well, what was going on when I stopped by?" Aiko asked.
"You guys won't believe this... my mom is adopting a kid." Doremi said quietly, just loud enough for them to hear.
"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" said the four of them and Majorika and Lala, who were "listening in on the conversation".
"Trust me, I can't believe it either. My mom was just talking to me about it when Aiko showed up." Doremi said.
"When does the kid come?" Momoko asked.
"Tomorrow." Doremi replied sadly.
"That wasn't much notice." Hadzuki said, trying to console her.
"I know." said Doremi, when the phone happened to ring.
"Hello, Mahodou. Uh-huh. Okay." Onpu said on the phone. "It's for you, Doremi." passing it to her.
"Hello. WHAT?!?!?!?" Doremi exclaimed. "Okay. Bye."
"Who was that Doremi?" asked Aiko.
"My mom. The kid already arrived. He's at my house now." Doremi said, terrified.
"Don't worry. It'll be okay. I know. You know how Hana was at that age." Majorika said, before being interrupted by Aiko.
"BOY, ARE YOU FORGETFUL? Hana was never that age, and never will be that age."
"Well, wish me luck." Doremi said.
"Good luck." the four girls said before Doremi closed the door behind her on her way out.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiebell on November 4, 2008, 10:14:45 PM

pixiebell on
pixiebellthats good story its almost as good as your first one

caden17 on November 5, 2008, 2:28:09 AM

caden17 on
caden17I only have one story.

pixiepumpkin on November 4, 2008, 8:55:29 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinGood luck Doremi chan! Ganbarei!! (However you spell it...)