Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Secrets Blown

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 3 - Secrets Blown

Chapter 3 - Secrets Blown
"HI!!!!!!!!!" said a little boy as Doremi opened the door to her house.
"Hi." said Doremi as she entered the door.
"This is Ceon. He's our new child." said Doremi's mom as she came out of the kitchen. She was making steak to celebrate. "Guess what we are having for dinner?"
"Does it start with S and rhyme with make?" Doremi asked, her mouth already watering.
"This is a new record for Doremi. Usually, her mouth doesn't start to flood the house until Mom tells us for sure we are having steak for dinner." Pop said, obviously insulting Doremi's craving. However, Doremi wasn't listening.
"Yes, we are having steak. But only to celebrate having Ceon in the family." Doremi's mom told her.
"WAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Doremi cried with excitement.

After dinner, with Doremi's stomach full of steaky goodness, she decided to go to bed. All that steak must have made her tired. NOT!
She actually used that as an excuse to be able to use magic. After she transformed, she grabbed her broom, and flew straight to the Mahodou. Little did she know that Ceon saw her transform, and followed her to the Mahodou.
"I'm here." Doremi told her friends, who were also in their witch outfits.
"Um, who's he?" Hadzuki asked, sounding worried.
"Huh? What are you talking about?" Doremi said, turning around to see why Hadzuki was so worried.
"I saw you." Ceon cried. "You have a broom and an outfit, like they do.
Oh my gosh, you're a... a... Wait. My mistake. You're all w... w... witches!"
"Oh boy." Majorika told Lala, while the five girls turned into magical frogs.
"Why???" the five said all at once.
"I'll take care of this." Majorika said. She snapped her fingers, and the magical frogs were human again.
"We now have no choice. We have to make him a wizard apprentice." Majorika told the girls, with Doremi in a state of shock when she heard this.
"We have to WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?" Doremi cried in sheer terror.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiebell on November 20, 2008, 12:44:05 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellwow is soo amazing borther

pixiepumpkin on November 6, 2008, 1:01:28 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinOH NOES! CEON IS GOING TO MESS EVERYTHING UP!

caden17 on November 8, 2008, 12:37:38 AM

caden17 on
caden17You wish Sukita. You wish.

bluetail on November 6, 2008, 12:56:11 AM

bluetail on
bluetailcool