Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sukita Arrives

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 4 - Sukita Arrives

Chapter 4 - Sukita Arrives
Meanwhile, at the Singapore airport, another one of Majorika's witches, Sukita Kurisu, was getting off her plane.
"I can't wait to see my friends again. I haven't seen them at all since last summer. Let me see: Doremi has ice cream scoops for hair, Hadzuki has glasses and lots of money, Aiko has her fists, Momoko has the slightly shy attitude, and Onpu has her popularity. Yeah, that's right. I'm heading to the Mahodou first thing tomorrow." Sukita told herself. She was all by herself. Her parents died while she was in America, so she was sent to live at her grandmother's house.
"Hmm. Where could Grandma be? I can't find her anywhere." Sukita thought to herself. Then she saw a blank piece of bristol board and a black marker, which gave her an idea.
When she lived in America, she was known at her school for her pictures. She drew a picture that was so complex, only she could have drawn it in five minutes.
Her grandmother found her in a matter of seconds. She was excited. She was finally going to be living in a house with someone she loved that was living.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiebell on November 20, 2008, 12:45:15 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellthats so cute and amzing too

pixiepumpkin on November 6, 2008, 1:02:11 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinYAY!!