Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Ceon as a Wizard Apprentice

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 5 - Ceon as a Wizard Apprentice

Chapter 5 - Ceon as a Wizard Apprentice
"Well, now that the secret's blown, we have no choice." Majorika said sadly.
"Why? I am the unluckiest pretty girl in the world!" Doremi cried in a miserable tone.
"Doremi, i'm very sorry for you, but we now have to make the best of it." Hadzuki told her gently, again trying to console her.
"Hmm... I guess you're right." Doremi told her friends. "We better start now."
"Yeah."

"OK. First we need to know your name." Majorika asked Ceon.
"Ceon."
"Good. Now the next part, Doremi loved this part, is picking out a magical tap."
Ceon reached his hand in, and was able to nab one.
"Next part is the toughest part for all beginners. You need to press the center button on your magical tap, and get the uniform on before the song ends." Majorika told him. After that, what she and the girls saw shocked them. He got the pitch black uniform on perfectly, on the first try!
"Wow." was the only word that the girls could say after they saw the transformation.
"Now Doremi, would you mind telling him the next part?" Majorika asked.
"Sure. Now play a do-mi-so-do on the magical tap to get your Poron. Then try a mi-fa-do-ti for your broom."
"OK." Ceon told his new sister.
"OK, this is just for fun. Onpu, what does the scouter say about his magic level?" Aiko asked Onpu.
Onpu checked the scouter and cried, "IT'S OVER 9000!"
"WHAT?!? 9000?!?" Aiko screamed in fear. "That's impossible for an apprentice!"
"I can't believe it either." Onpu told Aiko.
Right afterwards, there was a knock at the door.
"Uh-oh," Majorika told the girls, "we can't have another apprentice. Ceon, press the center button to transform into normal clothes, quick!"
"Got it." Ceon said.
The door then opened, to show Sukita Kurisu.
"Hi guys." Sukita cried to her friends.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiebell on November 20, 2008, 12:46:19 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellthats soo cute....

pixiepumpkin on November 9, 2008, 8:32:54 PM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinYAAAY! Now I go in and glomp Ricchan!

caden17 on November 10, 2008, 12:51:39 AM

caden17 on
caden17yep.

pixiepumpkin on November 9, 2008, 8:33:06 PM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinMajorika*