Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Sukita Arrives Part 2

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 6 - Sukita Arrives Part 2

Chapter 6 - Sukita Arrives Part 2
"SUKITA!!!" the five girls cried with happiness.
"Hi guys. Hey Doremi. Oh, your hair is still the same. Big scoops of strawberry ice cream." Sukita told Doremi as an insult. Then she saw Majorika.
"MAJORIKA!!!!!!!" Sukita cried, with her running at Majorika, and glomped her.
"Hey." Doremi said to her friend, with her signature "pblthh, pblthh, pblthh".
"Um, Doremi," asked Ceon, "is this person a witch too?"
After that, in the blink of an eye, Sukita turned into a magical frog.
"I'm not fixing this. You girls use Magical Stage to fix this. Besides, it can show Ceon how it works." Majorika told the girls.
"OK."

One minute later, Sukita was back to human form.
"Well, that's just great." Sukita said angrily, until she realized something. "Wait. He asked if I was a witch too. That means he found out that you five are witches."
"Yeah. He's already a wizard apprentice. Don't worry. We've already started helping him." Onpu told her.
"Super." Sukita said sarcastically.
"Sure. Now Ceon, try saying Haiyako, Hoyako, Ziniyato, Gorukayo, and then ask for a steak. Sweet, juicy steak that cuts like butter." Doremi asked her little brother, her mouth drooling yet again.
"OK. Haiyako, Hoyako, Ziniyato, Gorukayo, give me a nice juicy steak." Ceon said, giving the steak to his big sister.
"Oh, thanks." Doremi screamed happily. Then, she ate the steak in one bite.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiebell on November 20, 2008, 12:46:52 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellthats was the best ..............

chaos_kitten8 on November 13, 2008, 5:40:37 AM

chaos_kitten8 on
Comment Deleted

caden17 on November 13, 2008, 9:57:41 AM

caden17 on
caden17I tried mah best to match mine, i'm actually ceon. I had to guess the spelling. Oh well.

pixiepumpkin on November 12, 2008, 9:02:13 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkin"MAJORIKA!" *glomp* That was the best!