Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Preparing for the Level 9 Exam

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 8 - Preparing for the Level 9 Exam

Chapter 8 - Preparing for the Level 9 Exam
"Yes, of course he's ready. I hate to put you guys down, but he's doing even better than Onpu, and she passed her first 3 exams with flying colors." Majorika told the girls. When she said this, Onpu smiled with pride.
"Yes, but it is only his second day." Doremi said.
"Um Doremi, it's his first day." Lala whispered into her ear.
"Really?" Doremi asked nervously.
"No duh." Sukita said sarcastically.
"Oh. My bad." Doremi said sheepishly.
"Um, I hate to ask, but what is with these tests?" Ceon said, feeling like Majorika and Doremi were going to start a huge fight, and he wanted to stop it before it started.
"Well, if you must know, then listen up. In order to increase your magical powers, you need to take a number of exams starting with the Level 9 Exam." Majorika told Ceon, the same way she told Aiko, Hadzuki, and Doremi.
"I guess I could do that. It sounds like fun." Ceon told him.
"That's what you think." Majorika said to Ceon. She knew that Ceon was either going to be her best student, or her worst. It wasn't going to be in between.

"WHAT?!? You wasted all of your magic spheres?!?" Majorika cried. Ceon was practicing his magic, apparently a little too much.
"How was I supposed to know that I would run out?" Ceon told her in a shocked tone.
"I was right, Ceon is going to be my best or my worst, and it seems to me that it's going to be the second one." Majorika said to herself.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, there was some opera singing heard from the cabinet.
"Oh boy. As if I didn't have enough problems." Majorika told herself, just loud enough for Ceon to hear.
"Who is that?" Ceon asked Majorika.
"Dela. Kind of like a witch tax collector, only more annoying." Majorika said to him.
Just as she finished saying this, Dela popped out.
"Hi guys. I just came by to...Well, well, well. What do we have here? Another apprentice, I presume?" Dela said, noticing Ceon.
"Yes, unfortunately." Majorika said.
"Is this your fourteenth or fifteenth?" Dela asked her.
"I think it's seventeen. I lost count." Majorika told her.
"If that's the case, then you have a lot to handle. I've decided to make your life a little easier. For the next year, all your supplies are free." Dela told her sympathetically.
"REALLY?!?!?!?!? That's super, homie!" Majorika screamed with joy.
"Under one condition." Dela told her.
"What's that?" Majorika asked, still excited.
"Don't use the word 'homie' again." Dela told her sarcastically.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiebell on December 6, 2008, 6:54:35 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellthats sound exicteding .....