Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Kotake

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 10 - Kotake

Chapter 10 - Kotake
"Well, it's time to go." Doremi said to her brother, as they were heading to the Maho-Dou. They were testing Ceon for the Fairy Test when she heard someone scream...
"DOJIMI!!!" Doremi heard behind her. Only one person would call her that. Kotake.
"Shut up!" Doremi screamed at him. He was just about to walk away when he noticed Ceon.
"Oh, so you're Ceon. I can see why your new parents needed to adopt you. They needed to have at least one good looking kid." Kotake said to him.
"Hey!" Doremi yelled to him with her signature "Pblth, pblth pblth!"
"Whatever. Bye." Kotake said, muttering under his breath, "Dojimi."
"Well, we better head to the Maho-Dou." Doremi said to Ceon.
"Yeah!" said Ceon.
They were about 10 minutes from the Maho-Dou, when they heard a voice from above.
"DOREMIN-CHAN!"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chaos_kitten8 on December 19, 2008, 4:25:08 AM

chaos_kitten8 on
Comment Deleted

caden17 on December 19, 2008, 9:03:00 PM

caden17 on
caden17^^

pixiebell on December 18, 2008, 12:52:00 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellthats a amazding storty brother....

caden17 on December 18, 2008, 12:52:30 AM

caden17 on
caden17thanks