Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Shimaya Arrives

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 11 - Shimaya Arrives

Chapter 11 - Shimaya Arrives
Doremi and Ceon looked up to see a girl on a broom in an indigo witch outfit. She also had a star clip in her hair. Only one person she knew wears a star clip or calls her "Doremin-chan".
"SHIMAYA!" Doremi called out to her.
Shimaya came to the ground to talk to her friend.
"Where have you been the past month?" Doremi asked her good friend.
"Canada, don't you remember?" Shimaya asked Doremi.
Doremi then had a flashback. In the flashback, she saw Shimaya asking the girls to wish her luck in Canada. "Oh yeah." Doremi replied, embarassed.
"So, who's he?" Shimaya asked Doremi.
"My new brother that my parents adopted. He's also Majorika's newest apprentice." Doremi replied.
"Um... Doremi? Is she a..." Ceon tried to ask Doremi, but she covered his mouth.
"Nice save." Shimaya said to Doremi.
"Yeah. Hey, you want to race to the Maho-Dou? All three of us?" Doremi asked Shimaya.
"What? On our brooms?"
"Yeah. Ready, Set, GO!"
The race was on. In about five seconds, the race was off the ground and in the air. Shimaya was in the lead, but Doremi used a slow down spell on Shimaya. So Doremi pulled into the lead. Then, all of a sudden, Ceon used a speed up spell on himself, to give himself the lead and the win.
"That was fun." Ceon said to the girls.
"Woah. What just happened?" Doremi asked.
"We had a race, and Ceon won." Shimaya reminded her.
"Oh... yeah. Heh heh heh." Doremi said, sheepishly.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiebell on December 24, 2008, 1:43:39 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellyay ! i'm amazing ! thats very good ....