Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Where's Ceon?

Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?

Chapter 13 - Where's Ceon?

Chapter 13 - Where's Ceon?
"Hey Doremi, have you seen your brother?" Majorika asked her.
"Nope. How about you, Sukita?" Doremi asked Sukita.
"Haven't seen him." Sukita replied.
"We have to find him." Momoko said, trying to sound responsible.
Majorika and the girls start to search. They looked under all the tables and opened every door. But, he was nowhere in sight.
"Where could he be? We need to find him in the next three minutes, or he'll fail." Doremi said, worried.
"I just thought of something." Hazuki told the girls and Majorika. "Is it possible that he went to the witch world?"
"That could be right, but if he is, we'll never find him in time." Majorika told the girls.
So, the girls and Majorika all headed for the witch world.
They found him right on time.
"Ceon, we're so glad we found you. It's time for your exam." Doremi said to Ceon.
"What are you talking about? I already took the exam." Ceon told the girls.
"What??? You already took the exam? How'd you do?" Onpu asked him.
"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Keke, my new fairy." Ceon said, showing them his new fairy. Keke had jet black hair, and a pair of shades.
"We're so happy for you." the girls screamed with excitement.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiebell on December 24, 2008, 1:44:33 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellboy keke sounds awsome ...... lol