Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Problem…

In order to get into a characters personality, while warming up to write a story, I usually take the time with the harder characters to try and become them by writing some paragraphs about them thinking of the people around them. Funny, now this has become a story itself.

Chapter 1 - The Problem…

Chapter 1 - The Problem…
In order to get into a characters personality, while warming up to write a story, I usually take the time with the harder characters to try and become them by writing some paragraphs about them thinking of the people around them. Funny, now this has become a story. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I dont own Animaniacs, Warner Brothers Studio, The Water Tower, or any characters related to Animaniacs.



Chapter One; The Problem



It was silent among the vastness of the Water Tower. The Warner Brothers Water Tower to be exact, to be even more precise; The Warner Brothers Studios Water Tower in Burbank California USA on a small planet named Earth. To make it simple three retired unemployed cartoon characters lived in the silent Tower just to get by. Though the silence in the Tower was broken with a small thud on the cold floor.

A small boy about the age of a young adult stood beside his bed. Inside the tower they had added a small window, which was covered immediately with boards, but the uneven boards still showed moonlight on the boys face. There was fur and there was no doubt about it, but the pattern of it was what made it odd. White fur framed around his black eyes and cheeks, the rest of it was black fur that covered his lowered ears, and a bright red nose was right in the middle of it. He hovered over the towering three-mattress bunk bed to make sure his siblings didnt notice the slight thud. He was in luck, his sister and brother where still in bed and sleeping soundly.

So he then made his way on the other side of the Water Tower, tip toeing around various objects, sooner than he expected he had found the phone. The Warner Brothers Studio didnt want to give the cartoons any communications besides TV so they took away the phone and replaced it with a special phone that reaches the only person the cartoons knew to be a friend.

"Ello?" A voice groaned on the other side of the phone.

"Eh! Hi ya there Scratchy." The boy said.

"Yakko?" The voice yawned.

"Yeah, you know, sorry for calling so late Doc I just-" Yakko started.

"You couldnt sleep could you?" The Doctor asked.

Yakko paused and slumped over a bit. "No" Yakko replied.

"Vat is it zis time?" The voice asked.

"Were gettin worse Doc Im telling you. Dot wont stop complaining, Wakko wont shut up, we keep fighting, and-- I just dont think this is right. We've lost something Scratchy, I just don't know what or why, and its been buggin' the heck outta me." Yakko replied.


The doctor became silent for a few moments.

"I tell you vat, I know zis maybe hard at virst for you, but I think it vill help you all. Vrite down your feelings, on a page und keep it secret until all of vour thoughts und emotions are on zat page or more. Tell Dot and Vakko to do it too and then ven you want to reveal the pages to each other ya?" The doctor said.

Yakko pondered this for a moment. "Well--" Yakko started to chuckle.

The Doctor knew him too well, and stopped him in his speech. "Yakko..." He said.

"Oh, alright." Yakko said.

"Good night Yakko." Scratchy said.

"Thanks Doc. Good night." Yakko said.

He would have told the Doctor to say goodnight to his assistant Nurse, but he had a few other things on his mind. When Yakko turned around to head back to his bed he jumped with surprise to find his siblings out of bed and glaring directly at him.

"Oh, hi there sibs!" Yakko said as he gave them a cheesy grin.

"Why where you up so late?" His sister asked.

"Was Scratchy on the phone?" His brother asked.

"Look sibs, I couldnt sleep at all, I had to climb outta bed and talk to someone." Yakko said.

"You do realize that its six AM already, right?" Dot asked.

Yakko's bagged eyes widened at Dot, he had no clue, he had thought that he had pondered in bed for only a few moments and got up to make the phone call. "N- no I didnt.." Yakko said.

"Well maybe you should go out today and get yourself a clock." Dot said as she turned away.

"And get us breakfast while youre at it, Im starving!" Wakko complained.

Yakkos shock was consumed with the old feeling that he had once lost, most called it being the big brother, the leader, or it also could have been rage. Using his un-natural cartoon abilities Yakko reached for Dot and Wakko, grabbing them both by the tail and dragging them right in front of him.

"Wait just a darn minute! You two have been nothing but pests and Im here to change that." Yakko said.

"I thought thats what you wanted to teach us, oh big brother of ours." Dot objected.

"I wanted to teach you both how to reach to your full potentials, not be snotty Hollywood brats!" Yakko exclaimed.

Wakko had now become angered. "Oh so were the brats!" Wakko said as he took back his tail to face Yakko.

"You both don't understand anything Ive taught you!" Yakko yelled.

"So what? Does that make us stupid now?" Dot argued.

"This is what Im talking about. Dr. Scratchnsniff gave us a project to do, he wants us each to separate and write down our problems, feelings, and complaints on numbers of pages. Once we feel that we are ready we will show and read off from those pages. Are we clear?" Yakko said.

"No, cuse apparently were stupid!" Dot yelled.

"Then go write it down!" Yakko yelled back.

"Maybe we won't because were snotty Hollywood brats!" Wakko yelled.

"Then write down why you think I said that!" Yakko yelled.

After a moment the two younger siblings understood it. They had seen why Dr. Scratchnsniff had thought of it. Dot was indeed poetic and loved to write so she saw no harm in it, Wakko was always trying to find different ways to express himself, so he like the idea. It had seemed that their problems would be solved.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Elen on June 8, 2006, 9:16:09 PM

Elen on
ElenLoves it so far! ^^ you're a great writer